Surf Internet

In Toronto

Just booked a cruise on Reflection.  Included is Surf Internet.  I don't understand the term.  All I want is to receive and send emails and texts to family and friends, as well as accessing a few sites to check on hockey scores, etc.

I was quite excited to have wi-fi on this cruise but now am wondering.  

Thanks for the speedy help.  Sounds fine for us.  

Do you know about the beverage package included in the Celebrity booking.  Again, not looking for premium drinks but do want to have specialty coffees and some cocktails and wines.

The drink package included with the Always Included program is the Classic Beverage Package described here:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/compare-drink-packages.pdf

Note that Premium Coffees are listed in the Classic package. From several comments on here, it is not clear if that includes all of them, or if there are some coffees that are extra special and only covered on the Premium Beverage Package.

If you do want the Premium drinks, you can upgrade just that package without the need to upgrade from Always Included to Elevate or Indulge. Upgrading just the drinks is $12 per person per day and a small Captain's Club discount may apply. This can be done inside of final payment or onboard (may not get discount onboard).