Carnival gets CDC Approval for Texas and Florida Cruises this Summer

This has been posted a few times since it came out last friday. I hope good cruise news continues to come out. 

The link I read last friday said port Canaveral is also restarting, just waiting for the big announcement of what ship. They speculated mardi gras will be the next big announcement. 

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

This has been posted a few times since it came out last friday. I hope good cruise news continues to come out. 

The link I read last friday said port Canaveral is also restarting, just waiting for the big announcement of what ship. They speculated mardi gras will be the next big announcement. 

Yep - hopefully they'll have something (akin to) concrete this week on the Mardi Gras. I don't know though... I was looking at the various menus from the different restaurants on the ship last night - and I probably should just stay home, or accept in advance the 10 pounds I'm likely to pack on over the week !!  

Tom

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Yep - hopefully they'll have something (akin to) concrete this week on the Mardi Gras. I don't know though... I was looking at the various menus from the different restaurants on the ship last night - and I probably should just stay home, or accept in advance the 10 pounds I'm likely to pack on over the week !!  

Tom

Um.  I’m dieting in advance😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Awesome!  Thanks for posting these!   Some amazing choices!

Of course, I started laughing when thinking of how the servers will pronouce some of the items. Like this one from Emeril's - NATCHITOCHES MEAT PIES😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Tom

OH But it will be SOOO worth it!

I say diet before & after... but don't worry about it on vacation 🙂