Health Survey

Buried deep on the Viking site is a tidbit about a health survey (My Viking Journey / Before you go / Viking Health and Safety Program): 

Your journey begins before you ever leave home, with a digital Health Survey that you will complete on MyVikingJourney.com. Developed by scientific and medical advisors, Viking’s new Health Survey takes only a minute to submit and verifies your wellness prior to travel. Depending on your dates of travel, Viking may require you to submit verification of COVID-19 vaccination status as part of the digital Health Survey.

Has anyone encountered this yet, and can shed some light on the survey?

Surveys are not available until 7 days prior to sailing.  We are still more than a week away from the first Bermuda sailing, so most of us have not seen the survey.  

However, Viking Venus did her first sailing last week for UK pax only.  There is a thread dedicated to the UK only sailing and someone may have commented on it already.  Else, you can ask about it there. 

7 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

Surveys are not available until 7 days prior to sailing.  We are still more than a week away from the first Bermuda sailing, so most of us have not seen the survey.  

However, Viking Venus did her first sailing last week for UK pax only.  There is a thread dedicated to the UK only sailing and someone may have commented on it already.  Else, you can ask about it there. 

Actually - you just answered one of my big questions, when you have to fill it out.  I think as more people have to fill it out we can get some more info.

We got an e-mail from Viking the other week with a heads up about the health form. I just spent 20 futile minutes scouring my inbox looking for it, so I could share it with you. I have no idea where it got to. Maybe someone else reading here can find it and post it.

However, the gist of the message is that it will become available to us 7 days prior to sailing and we should submit it 5-7 days prior to sailing.  I marked my calendar immediately so that I would remember to get it done on time.