LIVE Virtuosa 05/06/21 the first 7 night sailing.

kernow

14 hours ago, kernow said:

Mark was just reading our morning newspaper and spotted that we've made the news 😅

20210610_081015.jpg

Do you still get this from Yacht Club, and delivered to your door each morning? We considered it a lovely touch, and really appreciated this particularly whilst in the Caribbean.

7 minutes ago, hamrag said:

Do you still get this from Yacht Club, and delivered to your door each morning? We considered it a lovely touch, and really appreciated this particularly whilst in the Caribbean.

Headline writers are useless, English cruise ship!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tring said:

MSC are not English.

Yes, we laughed about this, Antonio is onboard and we said he won't be happy.

Yes, we get the paper every morning, a very nice touch.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Couple-Somerset said:

How many theatre production shows have there been for this 7N cruise please?

We had 4 for our 4N May 20th but unsure if they do more than that on the 7N

Exactly the same as the 4 night (sitting with a lady who was on the first one right now). Weirdly last night was Elegant and there was no show, apart from Ricky Jay in the theatre (everyone agrees with you that he is not very good). Tonight is Big Apple. 

11 minutes ago, kernow said:

Exactly the same as the 4 night (sitting with a lady who was on the first one right now). Weirdly last night was Elegant and there was no show, apart from Ricky Jay in the theatre (everyone agrees with you that he is not very good). Tonight is Big Apple. 

All the marketing says cirque du solei is on board but doesn’t look like it is. 

3 minutes ago, wirral36 said:

All the marketing says cirque du solei is on board but doesn’t look like it is. 

No, they have gone bust! The Carousel lounge was designed for them but now houses Soul Sisters and Ricky Jay.

The departure info is now in our cabin ☹️. We only have the info for YC so perhaps someone else will post the other sheet.

20210611_104433.jpg

20210611_104444.jpg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, kernow said:

No, they have gone bust! The Carousel lounge was designed for them but now houses Soul Sisters and Ricky Jay.

Wow, I didn’t know that ! Goodness. Shame as some of the shows I’ve seen have been amazing. 

Good job you are not in Southampton Port today.

I huge fire broke out overnight in the scrap metal plant, they have been tackling the fire for hours from land and sea. Everyone nearby has been told to keep their windows closed.

Should be under control by the time you dock.

https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/live-southampton-docks-scrap-metal-5515651

5 hours ago, kernow said:

Yes, we laughed about this, Antonio is onboard and we said he won't be happy.

Yes, we get the paper every morning, a very nice touch.

Methinks the headline just gave the game away. 😉

Hi, does anyone know the latest time you can disembark on deck 15 in YC ? Also on that morning is it only the restaurants that are open or the pools and arcades aswell ? 

47 minutes ago, wirral36 said:

Hi, does anyone know the latest time you can disembark on deck 15 in YC ? Also on that morning is it only the restaurants that are open or the pools and arcades aswell ? 

Our butler told us that we need to leave the room by 8am but no rush to disembark. I suppose that means we could go with the last group whatever time that is. 

I imagine things will be open as some passengers are not getting off.

6 hours ago, wirral36 said:

Wow, I didn’t know that ! Goodness. Shame as some of the shows I’ve seen have been amazing. 

Cirque du Soleil is back in business. For the moment, however, I haven't seen about a return to the cruise line sector. The parent company declared bankruptcy but is back in business and tickets are selling well. We saw one of their shows onboard and thought it was amazing.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/01/cirque-du-soleil-ceo-says-ticket-sales-return-higher-than-before-covid-.html

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kernow said:

Our butler told us that we need to leave the room by 8am but no rush to disembark. I suppose that means we could go with the last group whatever time that is. 

I imagine things will be open as some passengers are not getting off.

Would u mind my asking what cabin type you are in ? 

1 hour ago, wirral36 said:

Would u mind my asking what cabin type you are in ? 

YC inside, I'll ask her if it's the same for all YC.

31 minutes ago, tesni said:

Oh no, the dreaded 'disembark info'! Sounds like you've had a wonderful time - thank you for sharing it with us. 😃 

Yes we have, I'll do a summing up in the next couple of days. Hating the thought of getting off in the morning😪

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, kernow said:

Yes we have, I'll do a summing up in the next couple of days. Hating the thought of getting off in the morning😪

Been fab sailing with you. Thanks for doing everything while you’ve been on board…. Your Only consolation is MsC disembarkation process with this many guests is very good!

• Like 1