Carnival hub app on kindle fire hd 8

With cruising returning i bought a Amazon kindle fire HD 8 Plus. I was hoping to down load the Carnival Hub App to my new device. I can't seem to find the Hub App for the Kindle. There was a link back in 2016 for a kindle 7 but it no longer works. Anyone have the Carnival Hob App on their Kindle 8?

Thank you

1 hour ago, phoneman69 said:

With cruising returning i bought a Amazon kindle fire HD 8 Plus. I was hoping to down load the Carnival Hub App to my new device. I can't seem to find the Hub App for the Kindle. There was a link back in 2016 for a kindle 7 but it no longer works. Anyone have the Carnival Hob App on their Kindle 8?

Thank you

https://www.howtogeek.com/232726/how-to-install-the-google-play-store-on-your-amazon-fire-tablet/

• Like 1

Amazon, like Apple, wants to keep you in their walled garden. Kindles are Android devices but crippled on purpose (like apple) and are unlike nearly every other android device. There is a reason they are so cheap but the good new is that you can side load 3rd party apps by jail-breaking just like you can on apple devices, only much much easier. The instructions above should work. Me, I'd send it back and get a Samsung tablet....lol. Good luck.     

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply. I'll give it a try. First adventure into using a tablet. Have no idea what i am going to use it for at this point but do want the Hub App to us ship board in Sept.

I have a Kindle HD Fire, 6th generation.  One of the first things I did was jail-break it.  I can use many third party apps.... but not all. 

The Carnival app works fine, as does Celebrity app.  The American Airlines app does not.  So the bottom line is that it is somewhat hit and miss.

On 6/8/2021 at 10:57 AM, Barsnikel said:

I have a Kindle HD Fire, 6th generation.  One of the first things I did was jail-break it.  I can use many third party apps.... but not all. 

The Carnival app works fine, as does Celebrity app.  The American Airlines app does not.  So the bottom line is that it is somewhat hit and miss.

Thanks Barsnikel nice to hear the Carnival App works with the jail break

56 minutes ago, phoneman69 said:

Did this procedure this morning and Thanks Again !!! one more step on the way back to cruising

Just saw your success story!  Excellent!