Carry-on Wine limits for a back-to-back cruise

iahawkize

I know that one is allowed 1 bottle of wine or champagne per person for a cruise, but what if you're doing a back-to-back cruise?

Would it just be as easy to take 1 per person on the first leg and then wait till the first port of call on the second leg to get your next bottles?

Even if we got the cheers package it would be nice to have a bottle or 2 in the cabin.

I would take your 2 bottles for the two of you when you initially get on board.  Then, during your first week, buy 2 additional bottles in the port that you stop at that would have the best price.  St Thomas for example.  Then when you get back on board, give them the bottles at the check in desk past security and your bottles will be delivered to your cabin on the last night of your first leg and you'll then have them to drink for the second leg of your B2B.

• Like 1

I have heard many stories where peeps ordered alcohol bottles and it was delivered to their stateroom the end of the sailing. They had the SAME CABIN and kept it in their room and consumed it the next sailing. Nothing was ever said! Might help to tip your steward nicely!

Edited by aquasea
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, iahawkize said:

I know that one is allowed 1 bottle of wine or champagne per person for a cruise, but what if you're doing a back-to-back cruise?

Would it just be as easy to take 1 per person on the first leg and then wait till the first port of call on the second leg to get your next bottles?

Even if we got the cheers package it would be nice to have a bottle or 2 in the cabin.

Carnival FAQs say you may bring 1 bottle per adult for each leg of the B2B and they will hold the second bottle until the beginning of the second leg. This is helpful if you have a favorite that you may not find in a port.

• Like 2