Carambola or Cockleshell Beach?

• 2 weeks later...

I have only been to Carambola Beach, and honestly, the beaches are not the highlight on St. Kitts. I doubt you would find one better than the other, though Carambola might be marginally more sheltered. Cockleshell might have a more interesting view.

On 6/16/2021 at 9:43 PM, CntPAcruiser said:

I have only been to Carambola Beach, and honestly, the beaches are not the highlight on St. Kitts. I doubt you would find one better than the other, though Carambola might be marginally more sheltered. Cockleshell might have a more interesting view.

This information is inaccurate. Actually it's a bunch of BS. "the beaches are not the highlight on St. Kitts" hmmmm that certainly is a new one. Carambola your right does SUCK, the BEACH at the St. Kitts Royal Marriott is AWESOME, one of my favorites in the  western Hemisphere much less the Caribbean. Cockelshell is beautiful, great beach GREAT vibe, nice people. The beaches on St. Kitts other than Carambola are awesome, most of them are never busy either. Love being on an awesome true Atlantic Beach all by myself, nothing like it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have been to both. It is what you make of it: for example, I loved Carambola and to me Cockleshell was pretty but very rustic. DH loves both and will go anywhere! Friends on the other hand, rave over Cockleshell and would not go anywhere else. Both are beaches....cannot go wrong! 😁😊