Reggies Cave tubing...

Did Cave tubing with Reggie in Feb '03/ It is my understanding that he has expanded his enterprise. WE HAD A BLAST! Much better than the ships excursion, longer and more personal. Sure we didn't get the rum punch party, but that's not what we went there for anyway.

Reggie picked us up personally from the pier. He was easy to recognize and we headed out right away. We drove for some time than came upon the entrance to the "jungle". We got our tubes and walked up some pretty hilly inclines and all the way Reggie stopped and explained about the nature etc. Lo and behold the excursion bus couldn't make it through the mud as our van had and most had to walk a lot longer. We went through 2 caves and had a super time in our small group. We were running late coming back and didn't have time to stop for lunch, instead got bananas. All in all it was the highlight of our trip. I would recommend this trip, whether you do it on your own or with a ship excursion.

Jean

Ocean Beeze 10/01

NCL Sun 02/02

RCCL Majesty of the Seas 07/02

Sea Princess 02/03

NCL Sea 03/03

RCCL Serenade of the Seas Transatlantic 08/03

Carnival Victory 11/03

RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas....MARDI GRAS!!!!!!02/04

Carnival Destiny 06/13/04

RCCL Jewel of the Seas Transatlantic 09/04

Sapphire Princess Orient/Asia 03/05

We did Reggie's tubing last year and had a great time. Longer float time than the cruise excursion. Stopped and had lunch on the way back at some "hole in the wall" restaurant(enjoyed it very much) had Jerk chicken and the local beer (Belikan). Lunch was not included in the price. I would recommend Reggie very highly. Actually learned a bit about Belize at the same time.

ECSTASY 1997

PARADISE 2000

PRIDE 2002

PARADISE 2003

TRIUMPH 2004

I had a fun time with him...it's funny but the part I always reminisc (sp?) is the van ride down this dirt road there. There's this dirt road and it was so bumpy my DH took a vidoe of it! (makes for some good laughs) Anyways, the trip was fun but I wouldn't do it again. I think the main reason we didn't enjoy it as much was because we were with a big group of people that knew each other, and they flew down the river. zoom! My arms were pretty raw the next day trying to keep pace with everyone, rubbing against the tube. I think if our group pace would have been slower I would have had more fun. Like they said previously, Reggie is a great guy and was very easy to find at the pier.

Hey Cruzn Buckeye!

I think you cruised with us on the Destiny the week of 9/11! (Give me a name and I will put it with the face)

What ship are you cruising on this time? We are booked on the Legend for November and will also be going to Belize. We are doing the 8 day cruise with a ton of family members attending my BIL's wedding on board the ship.

Would love to hear more about this excursion.

Sensation 9/98 10th anniv.

Big Red Boat 5/99

Ecstasy 10/00

Destiny 9/01 The week of 911

Victory 10/01

Imagination 12/20/01

Imagination 2/4/02

Zuiderdam 9/6/03 - 15th anniv.

Carnival Legend 11/27/04

Happiness is being on a cruise

with the one you love!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;11;27;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Legend Here We Come 11/27

We tubed with Reggie in Novemeber 2002. We also stopped for lunch at a little hole in the wall place. The food and beer were $5.00 & they were great. We had a wonderful experience with Reggie. He led the group & his wife looked after the tail end.

It was really intersting walkiing thru the rain forest/jungle... we saw wild hibiscus & bird of paradise, as well as several armies of leaf cutting ants, just to name a few. Thank heavens we did not see any snakes.. yuck. It was a great experience.

Keep in mind this was a year & a half ago. I cannot comment on his service now, but then it was great!!

NCL Sea November 2001

NCL Sun November 2002

Carnival Legend November 2004

Thanks everybody!

Vidimom! Yes, it is the same Cruzn Buckeye (Edy and Mike) that were on the Destiny with you! You may not remember me as we only met for a brief few minutes. I do have the group picture from that cruise.

We were supposed to do the Legend in March. Emergency brain surgery changed that. I am doing well and can't wait to cruise again! We are doing the Glory in September.

Hi Guys:

Wow, talk about strange, I was cleaning out my desk today (were moving to Florida in 3 weeks) and found an envelope of pictures from that very cruise. I have several pictures of all of our Cruise Critic friends. I have several duplicates since I had doubles made and if you would like some of them, email me your address and I will get them off to you.

vidimom@hotmail.com

Hope your doing better now, wow brain surgery, scary!

Let me know what you think about the Glory. Like I said, we are doing the Legend.

Too bad you aren't sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale or Miami (I think anyway). We will be living in Boca Raton, FL and will be the official stopping place for friends and relatives on their way to the cruise ports.

Hope to hear from you!

Susan

Sensation 9/98 10th anniv.

Big Red Boat 5/99

Ecstasy 10/00

Destiny 9/01 The week of 911

Victory 10/01

Imagination 12/20/01

Imagination 2/4/02

Zuiderdam 9/6/03 - 15th anniv.

Carnival Legend 11/27/04

Happiness is being on a cruise

with the one you love!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;11;27;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Legend Here We Come 11/27

Archived