What's across from 5250

5 minutes ago, Cruisin 4 Ever said:

Does anyone know what the blank white space showing on the deck plans on the Pride aft port side from about 5240 all the way to the back is? The other side has cabins.

Idk but any time you see white space it could be stewards storage space for all their stuff they are in and out of early morning

38 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Idk but any time you see white space it could be stewards storage space for all their stuff they are in and out of early morning

Thanks! I've heard this before. So I'd probably be better to book the cabin on the other side. While we're chatting, I see your name alot so I know your cruise alot. Have you done a transatlantic? We are booking Tampa to Barcelona for April 24th thoughts?

3 minutes ago, Cruisin 4 Ever said:

Thanks! I've heard this before. So I'd probably be better to book the cabin on the other side. While we're chatting, I see your name alot so I know your cruise alot. Have you done a transatlantic? We are booking Tampa to Barcelona for April 24th thoughts?

Actually I'd book one in a minute but my parents are elderly. I have to do cruises where I can get off at the next port and fly home if there is a emergency. So far I've been lucky. Mom is 95 and dad is 102, almost 103. I shop before my cruises for them to hold them until I get home and we dont schedule doctors while I'm cruising. Life is full of compromises. 

I've passed up some great deals on TAs but I just dont dare... lol and each year they get a year older. I've got 12 cruises booked, but close to home except one.

That's too bad but sounds like you have a good plan in place. You're so lucky to still have your parents!! My father is 77 but we lost my mom a few years back so he'son his own and spends alot of time with me. I told him I was going to book this cruise yesterday and he wasn't happy I'd be away for 3 weeks. He hasn't cruised before but I hope to finally get him on one next year. A short one to start in case he doesn't like it

• Thanks 1

A few years ago my sister booked a cabin across from a blank space. Every morning she heard noise outside her cabin and it was a cabin steward bringing out his cart for the morning. He was training another cabin steward. In that space was ice machine, an elevator for the stewards to go up and down to get sheets, toiletries, etc.  My sister said never again. lol..