Warning: Do Not Fax Shareholder Credit Request to SB

Hlitner

We recently faxed in a routine shareholder request to SB and got no response.  Our cruise agent contacted SB (today) and learned that nobody is in the main office to receive or read Fax's.  The easy solution is to e-mail SB for this kind of thing.

1 hour ago, bohaiboy said:

I emailed but never got a response.

We actually got a fast response to our e-mail (today) which appears be be a robotic e-mail that acknowledged our sending and said that due to an unprecedented e-mail volume it will take them 10-14 days to respond!  

Hank

Just an update in the interest of full disclosure.  We just received a real "human" response from SB saying they had applied our shareholder credit as requested.   So SB did act on our request in a few hours and I guess their robotic response of about 10-14 days is either out of date or a worse case scenario.   

Hank

On 6/8/2021 at 7:07 PM, Hlitner said:

Just an update in the interest of full disclosure.  We just received a real "human" response from SB saying they had applied our shareholder credit as requested.   So SB did act on our request in a few hours and I guess their robotic response of about 10-14 days is either out of date or a worse case scenario.   

Hank

Sailing on Seabourn for the first time in September and wondering to whom I should email my recent for shareholder credit.  Do you just send a copy of a monthly report or is there a special form I should send in with the report?

6 minutes ago, HRPro said:

Sailing on Seabourn for the first time in September and wondering to whom I should email my recent for shareholder credit.  Do you just send a copy of a monthly report or is there a special form I should send in with the report?

No need for a form.  Just send a short e-mail asking for your shareholder credit.  In the e-mail put your booking #, ship, date of sailing, and your names.  Attach a copy (PDF file) of a recent shareholder statement or proxy.  Black out anything that is not relevant like your account number.  E-mail it to Seareservations@seabourn.com and put "Shareholder Credit and your Booking number in the subject line.  I also ask for a response confirming the action (sometimes you get a response and sometimes you do not).  

One other thing.  Take a copy of your entire e-mail along on your cruise.  If something does wrong and you do not get the credit you can just take it the Guest Relations Desk at Seabourn Square and they will take care of the issue.

Hank

12 minutes ago, HRPro said:

Just state your request on the email. Make sure to include your booking number.

Just now, Hlitner said:

No need for a form.  Just send a short e-mail asking for your shareholder credit.  In the e-mail put your booking #, ship, date of sailing, and your names.  Attach a copy (PDF file) of a recent shareholder statement or proxy.  Black out anything that is not relevant like your account number.  E-mail it to Seareservations@seabourn.com and put "Shareholder Credit and your Booking number in the subject line.  I also ask for a response confirming the action (sometimes you get a response and sometimes you do not).  

One other thing.  Take a copy of your entire e-mail along on your cruise.  If something does wrong and you do not get the credit you can just take it the Guest Relations Desk at Seabourn Square and they will take care of the issue.

Hank

Many thanks, Hank.  I appreciate the helpful information.

23 hours ago, HRPro said:

Interesting the website for CCL says to send it to CCLshareholderSBN@seabourn.com  I tried that twice with no response so sending to the email you furnished.  Hopefully better results.

On 6/15/2021 at 8:43 PM, HRPro said:

On 6/15/2021 at 8:41 PM, Hlitner said:

Hank

Hi Hank, thanks for that updated address.  I emailed them and got mt OBC fairly quickly after emailing the Shareholder address twice previously.

• Like 1