Getting From the Airport to the Cruise Terminal

Wondering if anyone knows the best way to get from the airport in Nassau to the cruise terminal. Are taxis available? How long is the transfer? What would be the approximate cost? I searched online but couldn't really get any info . Thanks!

Well, the airport is about 10 miles from the cruise terminal, and should take 20-25 minutes.

In decades of traveling around the world, I have yet to run into any tourist airport where taxis were not available.  And a simple google search of "nassau taxis" brings up the web pages and lists for many taxi companies.  You should be able to find info with that search (wondering what you were looking for that couldn't give you any info).

I would imagine that a transfer thru Crystal is your best bet.  They should transport your luggage from the airport directly to your cabin.  That is what Royal Caribbean is doing for their transfers.

Taxi is about $40 with tip.

We were going to mess with getting a taxi at the airport, but since we've got obc to burn, we opted to let Crystal take care of it. I believe it's about 50$.

1 hour ago, HUNKY said:

I would imagine that a transfer thru Crystal is your best bet.  They should transport your luggage from the airport directly to your cabin.  That is what Royal Caribbean is doing for their transfers.

Taxi is about $40 with tip.

Typically on Crystal it would ride on the bus.  That would be my preference anyway.

if you booked a private vehicle with Crystal it would be with you. That would be my preference. 

If you stay at a Crystal pre cruise hotel that might be a different story.

Keith