Celestyal Crystal Nov 13, through Nov. 20 through 27. Roll call.

saltshell

• 1 month later...

No problems.  Same price.  Just a matter of what cabins are available.  That is one reason I went ahead and made the decision.  Just not comfortable with the Covid situation getting worse in most countries and Israel still not open to US citizens.  Israel and Turkey were the main reasons for booking the cruise.

Stan

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke with Celestyal.  Nov. 13 cruise is cancelled.  (This is my 2nd cancellation)

14 day cruises only sail in April,  October, and November. If you want a refund it will only be available December 31.

Getting used to disappointment ; how sad is that.

I have yet to hear from Celestyal even after I contacted them and left a detailed voicemail. I also found out through a third-party about the cancelations. Like Saltshell, this is also my second cancelation. Getting frustrated and will probably not rebook.

• 2 months later...

I reached out to them in August on Facebook and they took my info, but no one got back to me. Last week I filled out their contact us form on the website and it said they’d respond within 2 business days, but I have heard nothing. I had to pay with fccs because I canceled my March 2020 booking the day before they did. I hope there is a way to get a refund. I don’t like the way they run their customer service. 

• 1 month later...