Dinning What happened to my table for 2 ? 😡

Jeter02

9 minutes ago, oskidunker said:

I cancelled all my Cunard cruises. Struggling to get refunds. Booked Celebrity for Alaska next month. British Gov constantly changing protocols caused me to cancel..

Flying internationally scares me to death right now.  They could change the rules while you're in the sky!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 5:53 PM, Kay S said:

You can't argue with the app.  It's just evil. 😉  I am waiting until I'm on the ship to arrange my table.  I'm also stuck at a two-top, but I'd much rather be over there with you and everyone else at the big table.

The App finally seems to be working and i was able to reserve my times at a group table. 🙂

56 minutes ago, Carla Moore said:

The App finally seems to be working and i was able to reserve my times at a group table. 🙂

Yes, the latest release (8/24) allows selection of a Private table (presumably # seats = party size) or Sharing.  The problem with sharing option is you do not get to choose the size of table and have no idea what size the system put you at until you show up for dinner on board. 

On 6/10/2021 at 4:38 AM, SargassoPirate said:

If it were me, I'd see the maitre'd on boarding day and see what could be done.  I've always found them to be accommodating - especially getting us moved away from an adjacent table of loud partiers, or to another table to get away from some especially annoying table mates.  

Anymore, we find the whole MDR dinner experience too loud and too long, so we eat breakfast and lunch in the MDR and go to the buffet for a quick an easy dinner with extra free time to then enjoy the evening.

To each his own, one of the beauties of cruising.

Agree MDR too noisy.  We have skipped the MDR for a number if  years.  Do Room Service for breakfast and either the Crown Grill or Buffet for dinner... both are very pleasant and preferable.