Electronic Shareholder Benefit Submittal

6 hours ago, kccrzr said:

Terrific service from the shareholders benefit group.  I sent an email last night at 5:02pm requesting OBC for 11 cruises and received confirmation this morning at 7:16 am.

Interedting.  I filed four requests (2 btb) on June 6th on the website.  Called today to ask what was going on.  I was told processing takes three weeks and I should hear by the end of June.  If not call back and they will give me other instructions on how to file.

I used the email provided in this thread earlier and sent request for three Cruises on Friday. Late today I received an email stating OBC was applied to all three cruises.it was a fast response so the email method worked well. Thanks for the tip.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 6/10/2021 at 8:53 AM, cloudchaser said:

I just found the electronic shareholder benefit application webpage.  After years of scanning, copying, and faxing we finally have an easy method to submit; or at least I finally found it.  The location is: https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com/ 

This is great!

I took screenshots of my stock statement and put them in a powerpoint and used editing tools to block out all my non- Royal stock info.  Then saved only two pages to .pdf (Cover page and the actual portfolio page with the royal stock.)

Submitted it with my cruise info easy-peasy!

On 6/12/2021 at 9:25 AM, xpcdoojk said:

Thanks for posting this. It reminded me to do this, and then I realized I hadn’t logged into my Morgan Stanley account in about ten years... .which lead to me being on the telephone (I hate that with a passion) for 90 minutes split into 2 calls, and a couple of transfers.  

On the upside, I didn’t have to scan my piece of paper.... However that would have been about 89 minutes faster.  

JC

In a pinch if no scanner is available, just take a photo of your paper statement from your phone or tablet.  Use picture editing software to redact things you don't want people to see.

Edited by BillHoo

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, goodshape said:

I noticed that the current rules state benefit applies to cruises booked after Jun 1, 2023. 

Since the amount and rules didn't change why wouldn't bookings made in Jan of 2023 apply with last years rules. Has anyone tried?

it is more that they have to approve the benefit every year before they can provide it so it has a date to correspond.  your booking should not have issues.

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2023 at 1:18 PM, GW248 said:

This URL does not appear to be working.  https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com/

Does anyone have an updated URL?

Found it:  https://rcg.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?tt=286lFZCRCioECHrPeIW9eQ%3D%3D

Having same issue.  Only enter name and e-mail address and advises that I've exceeded storage limit.🤣  Sent the request via e-mail.

25 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Having same issue.  Only enter name and e-mail address and advises that I've exceeded storage limit.🤣  Sent the request via e-mail.

I just emailed my in and received obc 2 days later... used  adobe scan on my phone, to scan in and make pdf

I submitted electronically yesterday.

On the FAQ page linked below, click on the link in #11.  Repeating for emphasis: do not be distracted by the link in 3; go down to #11 for a working link to the electronic submission form. (Well, the link is working today. Royal IT allows us to wonder what tomorrow might bring😉).  The email address is in item #12, so that alternative is on the FAQ page, too.

https://www.rclinvestor.com/contact-us/faqs/shareholder-benefit/

Edited by Starry Eyes
  • Like 1

On 12/14/2023 at 4:03 PM, keyboardjunkie said:

Will you please advise the e-mail you used to send in the stock statement?  I keep getting "Survey under repair.  Check back in an hour" when I try to do an electronic submittal.  It's been the same message for two days now.

shareholderbenefit@rccl.com.  Sent along with my broker statement and within 2 days received confirm.  Also, checked the amount in the cruise planner.  I was having a problem as only $100 in OBC showed.  I knew that the on board booking OBC was missing and after some 15 minutes on the phone it was resolved as the agent had to clear with their resolution dept.

Please be sure to include: Name of ship. Sail date and Reservation # in your e-mail.

Edited by nelblu

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 7:33 AM, nelblu said:

shareholderbenefit@rccl.com.  Sent along with my broker statement and within 2 days received confirm.  Also, checked the amount in the cruise planner.  I was having a problem as only $100 in OBC showed.  I knew that the on board booking OBC was missing and after some 15 minutes on the phone it was resolved as the agent had to clear with their resolution dept.

Please be sure to include: Name of ship. Sail date and Reservation # in your e-mail.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2023 at 7:33 AM, nelblu said:

Thanks for posting the email address and advice about getting the Shareholder Benefit applied to your reservation.  I have some back to backs coming up on Utopia -- 3 and 4 nights and I would like $50 per cruise.