Looking to trade for an adjacent Neptune suite on 7/31/21 Nieuw Amsterdam cruise from Seattle

Good morning, all!  We have two Neptune suites booked on the 7/31/21 Nieuw Amsterdam cruise from Seattle to Alaska.  They are both on the port side, forward of the midship elevators.  One of them is right across from the Neptune Lounge and the other one is farther forward.  They are separated by about 4 other Neptunes.  If anyone reading this has a Neptune that might be next to one of ours and is willing to trade (not sure how yet, we'll cross that strait when we come to it) please DM me!  Thanks for reading this far, and happy cruising again!

14 minutes ago, Machta said:

Good morning, all!  We have two Neptune suites booked on the 7/31/21 Nieuw Amsterdam cruise from Seattle to Alaska.  They are both on the port side, forward of the midship elevators.  One of them is right across from the Neptune Lounge and the other one is farther forward.  They are separated by about 4 other Neptunes.  If anyone reading this has a Neptune that might be next to one of ours and is willing to trade (not sure how yet, we'll cross that strait when we come to it) please DM me!  Thanks for reading this far, and happy cruising again!

Perhaps you are not aware, but there is no DM facility on CC.      

Did you try your Roll Call?  It would have person who are travelling on this cruise.

Here is a link... 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2781422-nieuw-amsterdam-july-31-2021-7-day-rt-seattle/page/4/#comments

There is a roll call for this cruise, and your request is better asked there.  Also, there is no messaging ability on this forum.  E M

Ah, thank you both for the information!  I will post in roll call.  I did not know that there is no messaging in this forum, but again, I'll cross that strait when I come to it.

Thank you!

35 minutes ago, KirkNC said:

I don’t think you can swap rooms without get HAL involved.

I totally agree, as well as just changing stateroom numbers is technically a cancel rebook and this cruise is in penalty period. Holland America could do this but in all honesty I doubt they will. To move stateroom reservations around there would have to be a cancellation in order to place a reservation in a stateroom that would be vacant.

I think you should feel fortunate that the staterooms are on the same side of the ship and ONLY 4 doors apart. 

1 minute ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

I totally agree, as well as just changing stateroom numbers is technically a cancel rebook and this cruise is in penalty period. Holland America could do this but in all honesty I doubt they will. To move stateroom reservations around there would have to be a cancellation in order to place a reservation in a stateroom that would be vacant.

I think you should feel fortunate that the staterooms are on the same side of the ship and ONLY 4 doors apart. 

Hi, thanks for your thoughts.  I guess I assumed that we would get HAL involved.  Years ago I saw someone do this successfully, so that's what gave me the idea.  If it doesn't work then that's fine, but I figured I'd put the idea out there.  Thanks for your thoughts!

I agree with the idea to keep checking.  There may be cancellations.  Also, it wouldn't hurt to check with HAL.  It's possible one of the rooms hasn't been released from inventory.  Or, if you explain your situation, maybe they could find two rooms that are adjacent.

4 minutes ago, KAKcruiser said:

I agree with the idea to keep checking.  There may be cancellations.  Also, it wouldn't hurt to check with HAL.  It's possible one of the rooms hasn't been released from inventory.  Or, if you explain your situation, maybe they could find two rooms that are adjacent.

Good ideas!  I'll keep checking and give them a call every now and then!  Thank you!