When does flight info show up?

Posted (edited)

I have 2 NCL cruises booked, the closest being second half of August 2021.  When does specific air info show up in the travel summary?  All I have listed is the cities we will supposedly be routed through...no times or flight numbers.  We booked via the 2 for 1 air promo.

When/where does this info generally show up?

Edited by Rick&Jeannie
clarification

1 minute ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I have 2 NCL cruises booked, the closest being second half of August 2021.  When does specific air info show up in the travel summary?  All I have listed is the cities we will supposedly be routed through...no times or flight numbers.  We booked via the 2 for 1 air promo.

When/where does this info generally show up?

Usually 45-60 days prior to sale date, sometimes as late as 30 days.

Ask your NCL consultant, if you're booked direct via NCL they should have your flight details. Got our details for march 22 two weeks ago made as screenshot by our consultant

49 minutes ago, bkrickles1 said:

is it true you can have the $50 per person transfer fee removed from the flight reservations?

I'd rather uber and save the $.

Yes. All you have to do is call.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, step78 said:

Ask your NCL consultant, if you're booked direct via NCL they should have your flight details. Got our details for march 22 two weeks ago made as screenshot by our consultant

No way are any flight details for March 22 something you can count on.  They will sometimes put in a placeholder but that can change up until your tickets are actually booked, which is 6 weeks out more or less.

When you book on the website it bypasses the agents.  Look at your summary and see if by chance they assigned you an agent.  Otherwise, call NCL and speak with the agent who answers at the call center.  I would give you my wonderful PCCs name but it’s not allowed here on CC.

38 minutes ago, julig22 said:

No way are any flight details for March 22 something you can count on.  They will sometimes put in a placeholder but that can change up until your tickets are actually booked, which is 6 weeks out more or less.

If I take the provided booking code from NCL and use it at Lufthansa it works fine and shows the same flights. Maybe NCL will change the complete booking or lufthansa does a bit but we have something to plan with now. 

9 hours ago, step78 said:

If I take the provided booking code from NCL and use it at Lufthansa it works fine and shows the same flights. Maybe NCL will change the complete booking or lufthansa does a bit but we have something to plan with now. 

Did you use the Free-At-Sea perk for air or did you just use NCL as the agent to book flights for you?  It might matter - the FAS perk flights usually don't get booked with confirmations until 30-45 days out.

Flights won't be booked until after final payment date. Today that's 60 days prior to sailing for non Haven reservations. I expect to have flight reservations about 30 days prior. 

We had good experience with Barcelona flights in 2019. This time  we fly to Athens.