Children sailing for free ?

Is there any cruise lines that have free cruising for children with each paid adult ?  I would like to take my Daughter and her husband and 2 children on a cruise with us. but unless I can find one that kids sale free.  I could never do it 🙂

43 minutes ago, thunter1224 said:

Is there any cruise lines that have free cruising for children with each paid adult ?  I would like to take my Daughter and her husband and 2 children on a cruise with us. but unless I can find one that kids sale free.  I could never do it 🙂

I don’t know what the situation will be post Covid but ...

RCL & NCL (I think there were other lines as well) offered free sail for children on select sailings. The children had to be booked into the same cabins as two paying adults. You may want to contact a TA to see what is available.

• Like 1

RCI at certain times offers KSF (Kids sail free) but usually not during the summer or holidays and the sailings can vary. You just have to watch for them.

We are booked with a KSF for May 2022 but it was a Lift/Shift from an RCI cancelled cruise so it was price protected along with the KSF.

• Like 1

MSC also offers kids sail free much of the time.  But research on the MSC board before booking because on some ships, the kids will be sharing a foldout couch.  EM

• Like 1