Premium Beverage Package for a solo traveler

10 hours ago, BenDover said:

I am a solo traveler. If I get the premium beverage package do I get a bottle of wine each night?😊

Are you asking about the standard drink package "Premium", or, are are you upgrading to PREMIUM PLUS?

If Premium Plus, you may order almost any that you want!

However, if you are not upgrading, it will be by the glass (or pay extra per bottle).

2 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

Are you asking about the standard drink package "Premium", or, are are you upgrading to PREMIUM PLUS?

If Premium Plus, you may order almost any that you want!

However, if you are not upgrading, it will be by the glass (or pay extra per bottle).

Good spot. I assumed they were referring to the Premium Plus, but it isn’t clear.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KeithJenner said:

Good spot. I assumed they were referring to the Premium Plus, but it isn’t clear.

I follow your suggestions/advice quite frequently, so my thought was "maybe, UK perks show differently!" 🤪

• Like 2

the real question here is will you really drink that much booze on a daily basis to justify the higher price, and will  you really put away a bottle of wine nightly?  if you answer no, it's not worth it. if you answer yes, imbibe and enjoy.

• Like 1

Yes, I meant premium plus.

the extra $30 per night is worth it if I get a good bottle of wine with dinner and a high quality pre-dinner drink. The wines by the glass are not bad but not good either. The “select” bottles of wine are pretty good. I probably won’t even drink the whole bottle but the higher quality is worth it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BenDover said:

Yes, I meant premium plus.

the extra $30 per night is worth it if I get a good bottle of wine with dinner and a high quality pre-dinner drink. The wines by the glass are not bad but not good either. The “select” bottles of wine are pretty good. I probably won’t even drink the whole bottle but the higher quality is worth it.

If "quality" is your focus, you most likely will benefit from the "Plus"! 

DH and I have purchased PBP once.  We were able to try different brands/drinks that, typically, we would NOT spend more to try.  What gave it overall value for us (aside from it was an anniversary cruise) was included fresh squeezed juices daily, being able to get bottled waters (when and where we wanted on the ship), he could enjoy better quality red wines, while I enjoyed white/pink wine bottles ... which we took to our room if we wanted, and we were able to get "JUST WATER" to carry off of the ship in ports. (I like that JUST WATER are not plastic bottles & it was, actually, a little lighter to carry them.)

We might upgrade again, but for the most part, the basic package does meet what we each want.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2021 at 10:52 PM, BenDover said:

I am a solo traveler. If I get the premium beverage package do I get a bottle of wine each night?😊

You'll get wine whenever you want at any bar, no need for a bottle with the drink package.