Jump to content

**** Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listing Updated Friday, June 25th, 2021 - please review - more changes *****


kazu
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hoping we are on the trans Atlantic now from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale on October 30 to November 14. Can’t wait to see if we made the shift and how they will deal with excursions…judy and michael edmonds 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chickadee910 said:

Hoping we are on the trans Atlantic now from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale on October 30 to November 14. Can’t wait to see if we made the shift and how they will deal with excursions…judy and michael edmonds 

 

You left off the ship name.  If it’s Oct. 30th I am guessing it’s the Eurodam. Could you confirm please?  

It will be interesting to see how they get 3 ships onto one but I am guessing they are counting on people transferring or cancelling.

 

Happy to add if for you once I know for certain what ship you are on 😉 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pigscanfly are also booked for 

Rotterdam - 12-Dec-21 - 10 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer

It makes our 1-Dec-21 on the Rotterdam into a B2B

Thanks for keeping us all informed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Chickadee910 said:

Yes it’s the euro dam. They haven’t confirmed yet that we are really on but my Holland rep said from what she can see we are.. will keep you updated. Thank you for your work.

 

Thanks for confirming.  

 

Once the dust settles from all the transfers and cancellations, you will hopefully be ok 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, PigsCanFly said:

Pigscanfly are also booked for 

Rotterdam - 12-Dec-21 - 10 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer

It makes our 1-Dec-21 on the Rotterdam into a B2B

Thanks for keeping us all informed.

 

Happy to add it for you and amend your Dec. 1st sailing to a B2B 🙂 

 

Enjoy 😄 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Chickadee910 said:

Judy and michael edmonds. We are also booked on the

Zuiderdam February 13to27

Fort lauderdale to San Diego.. thank you

 

Sounds like the Panama Canal?  You’ll enjoy it 🙂 

 

Happy to add it for you 😄 

 

18 minutes ago, SUESEABE said:

Request a Bon Voyage

 

Eurodam - 27-Feb-22 - 10 day Panama Canal Sunfarer

 

The Sunfarer is a nice itinerary.  I hope you enjoy it!

 

Happy to add if for you 😄 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, forwardho said:

Hello, please add us to the list and keep fingers crossed:

Zuiderdam Feb 27,2022 35 days to Hawaii,Tahiti, Marquesas RT from San Diego

Forwardho

Jill and Gary

 

My fingers are crossed for you 🤞 

 

That’s a great itinerary.  I hope you have fabulous weather and enjoy it to the fullest!

 

Happy to add it for you 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, KJ Knowles said:

@CatherineFromForneyTX and I are booked on March 28, 2022 - 14-Day Southern Japan - Noordam. Try Number 5 for 30th Anniversary and Retirement celebration cruise. 🙂 Apologies for adding to your edit list yet again, @kazu.

 

Why apologize?  I’m happy to add this one for you 🙂 

I hope try number 5 is the charm for you and you can have a wonderful belated anniversary & retirement celebration 🤞 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

March 20, 2022

Rotterdam 

7 days

Southern Caribbean

 

March 10, 2023

Oosterdam

31 days 

South America, Inca & Panama Canal Discovery - This is my retirement cruise.

 

I'm at home recovering from open heart surgery.  Need my cruises so I have something to look forward to.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Roz said:

March 20, 2022

Rotterdam 

7 days

Southern Caribbean

 

March 10, 2023

Oosterdam

31 days 

South America, Inca & Panama Canal Discovery - This is my retirement cruise.

 

I'm at home recovering from open heart surgery.  Need my cruises so I have something to look forward to.

 

Sorry to hear about your surgery, Roz. 😔. I hope you recover quickly to enjoy many more years of good health 🤞 

I’m delighted to add them both for you and hope you have a wonderful time celebrating retirement on board.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2021 at 8:11 AM, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

A few changes 

Eurodam 9/5 /21 19 days 

Eurodam 9/24/21 24 days 

Rotterdam 10//20/21  14 days 

 

Can you let me know the names of your sailings please for each of them?

 

Or are some of them B2B's (I realize the 19 day and 24 day is a B2B)

 

So, I can wish you the right Bon Voyage at the time 😉 thank you 😄 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

The first 2 are collective. voyage

 

Thanks - was hoping for name of the cruise (have the 3rd one listed already) so I don't just show them as Europe.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

9/5/21 19 days Adriatic Allure & Ionian Gems

 

9/24/21 24 days Adriatic Antiquities & Mediterranean Empires

 

Thank you kindly 🙂.  That’s what I needed.  Much appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi kazu

 

after two cancelled april tries at transatlantics I’m currently booked on a transpacific instead.  Fingers crossed!

 

noordam - April 11, 2022 

28-Day Japan, Russia & North Pacific Crossing Collector 

 

ive previously done two transatlantics with Holland and one with princess as I really like my sea days!  The voyage of the Vikings was one of the best transatlantics I’ve done but maybe it’s time to check out some other Holland options.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Vatch said:

Hi kazu

 

after two cancelled april tries at transatlantics I’m currently booked on a transpacific instead.  Fingers crossed!

 

noordam - April 11, 2022 

28-Day Japan, Russia & North Pacific Crossing Collector 

 

ive previously done two transatlantics with Holland and one with princess as I really like my sea days!  The voyage of the Vikings was one of the best transatlantics I’ve done but maybe it’s time to check out some other Holland options.

 

Nice to see you posting here 🙂 

That's the cruise we were going to do (in reverse) last Fall.  It's a lovely itinerary and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.

 

Delighted to add it for you 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, Jacqui,  We have booked another cruise, February 2, 2022:  25-day Circle Hawaii and Mexican Riviera Collector on Koningsdam.  Just hoping it's a go, in case Eurodam is not!

 

Thanks for all your hard work on this thread.  It has been a weird 16 months with all the changes...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh my Jacqui, I hate to do this but we have a change. Take us off the October 31st and November 7th Koningsdam and add us to the California Coastal cruise Koningsdam October 10th. Good news is we have a better cabin and we are going to book a Holiday cruise on the Rotterdam (but I’ll wait to add that to the list). 
 

Thanks for all you do to keep everything current with all these changes!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

Hi, Jacqui,  We have booked another cruise, February 2, 2022:  25-day Circle Hawaii and Mexican Riviera Collector on Koningsdam.  Just hoping it's a go, in case Eurodam is not!

 

Thanks for all your hard work on this thread.  It has been a weird 16 months with all the changes...

 

That sounds like a lovely escape in winter,  Ann.

 

Happy to add it for you 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...