Jump to content

Double Points Extended! - Book by 9/30/21, Sail by 12/31/22


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Saw this in the Crown & Anchor Society June Newsletter email I received this morning:

 

DOUBLE POINTS - BOOK NOW

 

This is on the website:

 

CAS-PencilBanner-DEC-EXT.png

 

FAQ's have not been updated (still have the old 6/30/21 / 9/30/22 dates) as of this posting.

 

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Saw this in the Crown & Anchor Society June Newsletter email I received this morning:

 

DOUBLE POINTS - BOOK NOW

 

This is on the website:

 

CAS-PencilBanner-DEC-EXT.png

 

FAQ's have not been updated (still have the old 6/30/21 / 9/30/22 dates) as of this posting.

 

YIPPEE !!  Thank you.  I never even bother to read those stupid Newsletters.  Guess maybe I should from now on !!  This is really great news.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Great news!!!  Tempted to book another cruise.  My current booked sailings will take me to Diamond.  I'm not really aiming for Diamond Plus.

Edited by soremekun
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Great news!!!  Tempted to book another cruise.  My current booked sailings will take me to Diamond.  I'm not really aiming for Diamond Plus.

It will take me to 333 pts by dec 2022.

 

Is it 340 or 350 I need for 50% solo supplement. I always forget. I need one before oasis spring break to being down that price.

 

I need one more.

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, soremekun said:

If my wife decides not to cruise and I have a standard inside or balcony, will I get 4pts per night?

Yes that is my understanding.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

It will take me to 333 pts by dec 2022.

 

Is it 340 or 350 I need for 50% solo supplement. I always forget. I need one before oasis spring break to being down that price.

 

I need one more.

It’s 340.  Use the code DP340 on the RCI site to see the discounted price. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

It will take me to 333 pts by dec 2022.

 

Is it 340 or 350 I need for 50% solo supplement. I always forget. I need one before oasis spring break to being down that price.

 

I need one more.

If everything goes off according to plan that I have booked I should be at 118 pts. I'm going to get to D and D+ a little earlier than might have anticipated.

 

Are the discounts retroactive on existing bookings?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

It will take me to 333 pts. 

 

Is it 340 or 350 I need for 50% solo supplement. I always forget. I need one before oasis spring break to being down that price.

16. Single members must have 340 Cruise Points earned in order to receive the single cruise fare at 150%. This offer is based on availability with certain restrictions. Ocean Voyage Packages, Holiday sailings (Christmas and New Year) and the months of July and August are not included in this offer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, poocher said:

Can you tell me how to get the newsletter?  We are members but never saw one.

  1. Go to you cruise planner page that lists all your future cruises.
  2. Click on the two letters of your initials in the top right to bring down a drop down menu
  3. Clickk on profile
  4. Click Offers and Communication
  5. Check Royal Caribbean
  6. Go back one screen
  7. Enjoy the two or three emails you will receive from Royal every day.

🙂 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Great news!!!  Tempted to book another cruise.  My current booked sailings will take me to Diamond.  I'm not really aiming for Diamond Plus.

I'm still 12 points away from D+.  Maybe I'll get there ... eventually.

 

Have a 10 night TA Oct 2021, 11 night TA May 2022, and a 14 night TA Sept 2022.

 

I'd like to book a 6+ night to get me over the hump before my next sailing.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

If everything goes off according to plan that I have booked I should be at 118 pts. I'm going to get to D and D+ a little earlier than might have anticipated.

 

Are the discounts retroactive on existing bookings?

Awesome. Maybe more $$$ off bellas cruise for you too for diamond or diamond plus.

 

I cant see where I can add one, and if I hit 340 pts on feb allure, it's only one week before bellas cruise and I'm not sure if I can reprice to 50% solo after final payment, need to hit it by dec before I'd think. ..but I'm often wrong about pricing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

All those extra points for your new level  won’t mean anything.      
 

Pinnacle members have already had their benefits reduced, so other levels can’t be far behind. 
 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

16. Single members must have 340 Cruise Points earned in order to receive the single cruise fare at 150%. This offer is based on availability with certain restrictions. Ocean Voyage Packages, Holiday sailings (Christmas and New Year) and the months of July and August are not included in this offer. 

Where do I put the dp340 code in? I just looked for a way to test it out to see the savings. Cant find a place for a code.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cruisegirl1 said:

All those extra points or a new level  won’t mean anything.   Pinnacle members have already had their benefits reduced, so other levels can’t be far behind. 
 

m

50% solo supplement worth something to me. That's the only one I care about.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

If everything goes off according to plan that I have booked I should be at 118 pts. I'm going to get to D and D+ a little earlier than might have anticipated.

 

Are the discounts retroactive on existing bookings?

Per @island lady it can be added retroactively

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...