July 4th Promo????

Posted (edited)

yep, is exact same as yesterday, for Europe anyway, after the countdown clock expired.  No change.  No free grats, as there might be in the US according to that pic posted earlier in this thread.

They ARE calling it the freedom sale though, like the ad with the free grats.  Not sure what extra deal they think it is!

Edited by podgeandrodge

Up to 2 extra latitudes rewards points per night promo has returned. I checked that one extra rewards point also applies to booking in 2023.

"For a limited time only, Pasts Guests get two extra Latitudes Rewards Points per night on 2021 cruises, and one extra Latitudes Rewards Point per night on 2022 cruises, plus the standard Latitudes Points per night and more free offers."

16 minutes ago, Serengeti228 said:

Up to 2 extra latitudes rewards points per night promo has returned. I checked that one extra rewards point also applies to booking in 2023.

"For a limited time only, Pasts Guests get two extra Latitudes Rewards Points per night on 2021 cruises, and one extra Latitudes Rewards Point per night on 2022 cruises, plus the standard Latitudes Points per night and more free offers."

That extra 2 points applies to ALL 2021 cruises i.e. 3 points per night?

19 minutes ago, podgeandrodge said:

That extra 2 points applies to ALL 2021 cruises i.e. 3 points per night?

According to the terms, yes! 1 basic point + 2 extra bonus points (= total 3) for 2021 cruises. New booking. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Serengeti228 said:

According to the terms, yes! 1 basic point + 2 extra bonus points (= total 3) for 2021 cruises. New booking. 

I must remove my courtesy hold and book again so!

14 minutes ago, podgeandrodge said:

I must remove my courtesy hold and book again so!

You should see the following for the 2021 qualifying cruises before proceeding to the NCL direct booking page for payment / courtesy hold. 

image.png.7038fb391109fe0ace4375160dc20986.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

So far, the only difference to the sale is that they're now adding cruise first certs as a perk. They did bump up the amount though to $250. I don't take that as a good sign.....

Edited by AwesomO
  • Like 1

Apparently I don't understand the meaning of "free".   It says free shore excursions but if I try to book a $100 shore excursion I only get $50 off.  🙂 🙂 

ha ha good point @davencl! I didn't even notice they changed the wording to "free" but I would be surprised if they have ever offered a under $50 shore excursion, maybe a 2-hour city bus tour or something? (I'm not a ship excursion guy for many reasons)

2 hours ago, AwesomO said:

So far, the only difference to the sale is that they're now adding cruise first certs as a perk. They did bump up the amount though to $250. I don't take that as a good sign.....

They've been offering the $250 Cruise First for a while now. They just didn't have it on the home screen with the other offers.

1 hour ago, davencl said:

Apparently I don't understand the meaning of "free".   It says free shore excursions but if I try to book a $100 shore excursion I only get $50 off.  🙂 🙂 

I guess IF you could find a shore excursion that was $50 at least one of the people in your cabin could go for free. The way I see that scenario though is you are really getting bogo - not free excursions🤪

On 6/26/2021 at 10:54 PM, BirdTravels said:

Take all five. 30% off. BOGO air. 

Pretty Close. The CruiseFirst thing has been around for a while as a separate offer with the ability to essentially buy a Double CruseNext cert and immediately apply it to a new bookings. 

image.thumb.png.c7847863dbe2b4a096a7aa8248c67592.png

• Like 1