IT’S LIVE: RETURN TO CRUISING – JULY 3 - JULY 17 BAHAMA BACK-TO-BACK VOYAGES ON-BOARD CRYSTAL SERENITY

Keith1010

9 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

I think the music is from the British Colonial Hilton where the webcam is.  The toots will be loud enough to come through but I doubt Louis will.

Roy

Ah that makes sense. It is Saturday night 🙂

• Like 1

At least they don't need to rush to the next port but a daylight sailaway would sure be nice.  A bag rolling aboard.  Maybe it's close.

Roy

I have to say I am really enjoying the camera operator. I am grateful for the zoomed in images of Serenity.  I don't think I have ever watched a port cam consistently before - the operator is making it a little more interesting.  I can't wait to hear the horn and hope the Captain gives it a few long blasts.  We will be cheering along as Serenity sets sail.   

Keith, thank you for all of your posts and comments this afternoon.  You really are wonderful to do this for all of us.  THANK YOU!!!!

• Like 2

This is so much fun watching the live video with all of you.   How starved we are for a cruise.  Bon Voyage and safe travels to all on board.  It's too early here in Australia to toast the farewell, but for sure we will be doing that tonight!  Cheers, Judith.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Should I start a sailaway thread next week.  We're really hijacking this one.

Roy

Roy and others - there’s now a thread for the Live Feed of the Nassau Sail Aways @ 

Claudia, we are leaving soon.  

We didn't leave on time as some flights were delayed from Houston and Denver.  The good news is we have two sea days so plenty of time to get where we need to.

Keith

2 hours ago, RLMSLL said:

Woo hoo!  It looks like you are in the Crystal Penthouse!  It is a perfect time to enjoy the spacious accommodations, since you will likely spend more time than usual in your suite.

I hope Anne Marie and you enjoy your trip!

Thank you so much.   

Best to you both.

Keith

Posted (edited)

Keep in mind the stewardesses close the curtains when they do turndown — a lot of people have turndown done before 8:00.  I don’t think counting lit windows is an accurate count of occupancy at this hour, especially during dinner.

Vince

Edited by BWIVince
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, happy cruising said:

Keith, how many passengers are on board?   Looks like a lot of dark rooms on decks 9 and 10 - perhaps people having dinner in Waterside?  Have a great trip!

Thank you.  About 600 guests give or take a some.

Keith

• Like 1