How often does Royal C. have sales

Posted (edited)

Sales are consistent. There is the second person 60% (or some times 30% off each person). That has been standing pricing for years. The sales may give you extra $$$ off based off of cabin type.  I do not recall any kids sale free since Covid.

I would think there will be something around the 4th of July.

Edited by milhouse0506

Their sales and math are incredible. One week they could be running a bogo, next week 30% off, next week kids sail free. However final price magically stays the same.

• Like 3

Like everyone says, all the time, all about the same. Don’t book because of a sale but if you are trying to book a cruise sailing before the end of the year it might be wise to book as soon as you can.  They are reaching capacity quickly right now.

1 hour ago, 4774Papa said:

Royal has a sale that ends at midnight tonight.  

Here's a sure way to know you have a good deal - when the base fare for the sailing is less than the drink package.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, 4774Papa said:

Royal has a sale that ends at midnight tonight.   How often do they have similar sales?

As others have said, they have a sale every day, they just change the wording of it. You can prove it to yourself. Look at the price of the cruise right now. Tomorrow, when the new sale starts, check the price again, it will be the same.

Since they  always have 50% to 60% off for the second guest the new sale that starts today can actually cost you more than the sale that ended yesterday.  Unless you monitor price for the same category room from the time the itinerary is released you will never know if you got a sale. Best way to book a Royal Caribbean cruise is to find a price you like and search for a travel agent that has a group rate or gives you some kind of perk.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

Wife and I keep booking the 100% off good looking hottie and 20 extra premium for Ogre and still end up with the same price. 

DH and I keep looking for the 2 Cantankerous Old Farts for 1 sale….maybe this 4th of July?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

If they done kids go free for my 2 children I think it would work out cheaper but doesn’t look like I’m going to see that anytime soon

Given the current situation I'm surprised they aren't offering "Vaccinated Kids Sale Free".

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

Given the current situation I'm surprised they aren't offering "Vaccinated Kids Sale Free".

dont think they will give our kids at one years old a vaccine even if we wanted them too

Just now, Garyjames220 said:

dont think they will give our kids at one years old a vaccine even if we wanted them too

I wouldn't want mine vaccinated either and I certainly wouldn't be taking them on a cruise during covid but you would be surprised what some will do for a sale on a cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iamcruzin said:

60% off the 2nd vaccinated in each state room sounds like a good sale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArthurUSCG said:

60% off the 2nd vaccinated in each state room sounds like a good sale.

But it's not a sale if they always offer it and the second guest price is manipulated by raising the price of the first guest. The trick is to watch the price of the first guest.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Heymarco said:

Their sales and math are incredible. One week they could be running a bogo, next week 30% off, next week kids sail free. However final price magically stays the same.

I have legitimately saved money with KSF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I have legitimately saved money with KSF

The KSF sales have always been a good deal. It seems as though they are the only "sales" where you actually save money.

• Like 1