Rhapsody of the Seas out of Tampa, October 10, 2022 Cruise cancelled

We received an email yesterday from RC stating that our October 2022 cruise on ROS has been cancelled. Email says ROS is being moved to Europe for the summer of 2022. This redeploy has probably already been announced by RC but we have a few cruises booked and  since this one was so far out I missed it. We purchased this 5 day cruise because it came up with a great price and we even scored an aft cabin. RC offered a full refund of our deposit plus a $50 OBC if we rebook to a different cruise. We are not sure about rebooking so we will probably just get our deposit back at this point.

the serenade is replacing the rhapsody for fall 22' on the sailings out of tampa. We just booked her for dec 22'. She will be doing seven day cruises to the bahamas  but i dont know what other itineraries she will be doing.

I also got two cruises cancelled for 2022.  I had fantastic prices on a JS. Now i will have to pay more than double to get a JS on any ship out of FL.  I don't think its fair to be cancelling us and then at our expense....Oh wait 100.00 obc.  The option 2 in my email was to cancel out the cruise and get your back....and "we are sorry to see you go".  Now that's sincere.  This is actually the first time I feel rccl has not done it's customers fairly.