Queen Victoria seacation now changed to Queen Elizabeth....but...

We have been told that our cruise is now swapped over to the Q E.....but I cannot see this on the Cunard web site and our friends now want to join us on this late November 4 night, but cannot find the cruise under Q E to book ?

• Like 1

Hopefully these cruises will be listed sometime next week. At present, there is no way to access or book them . I am waiting fir Nov 1 cruise. I guess they have to move every reservation one by one or it would be done by now. 

2 hours ago, Rocky of London said:

We have been told that our cruise is now swapped over to the Q E.....but I cannot see this on the Cunard web site and our friends now want to join us on this late November 4 night, but cannot find the cruise under Q E to book ?

I can see that cruise listed on a travel agent website. Not much availability left - no suites and in balconies just BB and BD showing. Oceanview and Inside still showing availability.

So I think it might be an idea to phone a travel agents to book the cruise.

10 hours ago, Rocky of London said:

Yes our dec1st and Dec13 cruises are not showing on the website and we only received an email about swapping QV to QE  not official booking forms hopefully we will get confirmation soon👍

We are on 13th December cruise transferred from QV to QE and received our new invoice on 1st July. When we received the advice of the changes it mentioned that final balance would be changed from 90 days to 30 days before departure. As the new invoice still shows 14th September as final payment date, I ‘ve contacted Cunard for confirmation when final payment is due. I will probably pay before the date but it will be nice to keep the money a little longer!

6 hours ago, PAMJP said:

We are on 13th December cruise transferred from QV to QE and received our new invoice on 1st July. When we received the advice of the changes it mentioned that final balance would be changed from 90 days to 30 days before departure. As the new invoice still shows 14th September as final payment date, I ‘ve contacted Cunard for confirmation when final payment is due. I will probably pay before the date but it will be nice to keep the money a little longer!

We are on QV on 1st November which has been transferred to QE but as yet we have not received a new invoice and our TA is still demanding payment to be made 90 days prior to cruise.

3 hours ago, majortom10 said:

We are on QV on 1st November which has been transferred to QE but as yet we have not received a new invoice and our TA is still demanding payment to be made 90 days prior to cruise.

My agent said not due until Oct  1. Call Cunard. 

Posted (edited)

The five voyages moved from QV to QE are now listed on the Cunard website and are available for booking. The new voyage numbers I'm seeing are as follows:

V126: Nov 1-Nov 15, Canary Islands and Madeira is now Q132Q.

V128: Nov 27-Dec 1, Bruges and Rotterdam is now Q134Q.

V129: Dec 1-Dec 13, Canary Islands is now Q135N.

V130: Dec 13-Dec 23, Atlantic Coast Adventure is now Q136.

V201: Dec 23-Jan 6, Canary Islands Celebration is now Q201N.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, oskidunker said:

My agent said not due until Oct  1. Call Cunard. 

I have been in touch with Cunard and they have said 90 days but if you book the cruise under the new booking of QE it states balance due 2nd October. It is plainly obvious that even Cunard staff dont know what they are doing and giving cruisers confusing differing and wrong info. They say the balance of 30 days is only for cruises before 1st October.

We are on QM2 14.11.21 (hopefully) and had an email earlier in the week from TA requesting final payment by 18.7.21. Queried this with TA given current flexible booking conditions with Cunard and was advised they would extend this to 31.7.21 at the latest.  I have spoken to a Cunard advisor today who states final payment date for this cruise has now been moved to 15.10.21 - thus 30 days prior to sailing. I have now relayed this back to TA and awaiting response.  It would appear some TA’s are happy to hang onto your money for a couple of months, however, I would like to be confident that we have a good chance of sailing before parting with the significant final payment.

1 hour ago, oskidunker said:

My travel agent talked to Cunard. My Nov 1 Canary Islands is Oct 1 for final pay.

My TA, who have a terrible reputation for their actions over refunds this last 18 months, dont want to know and want the balance paid on July 20th.

Just now, majortom10 said:

My TA, who have a terrible reputation for their actions over refunds this last 18 months, dont want to know and want the balance paid on July 20th.

Time to get a new TA…

Just now, Tonopah said:

Time to get a new TA…

Dont worry I have only ever used them on this one occasion and booked the cruise nearly 2 yrs ago but will not be using them ever again.

• Like 2