Sirena cabins 6090 and 6093

Rebels82

If you have been in either Sirena cabin…what are your thoughts? Can you still see above the solid wall when you are sitting on the balcony?  Are the balconies bigger than those on the side?  Would you recommend either of these cabins? Thanks.

they are slightly deeper ( from door to railing) due to the slope of the ship

I do not think you can see over the  wall when seated  but hopefully someone in the know will answer

42 minutes ago, bbqoug said:

That aft view looks fine to me, especially if we can get some of those recliners.

I look forward to our cruise in cabin 7116 on Insignia next year to find out for ourselves.

7116 is not the same..if you notice the ship aft is on an angle and 7116 has a different balcony size

Jancruz1

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jancruz said:

7116 is not the same..if you notice the ship aft is on an angle and 7116 has a different balcony size

Jancruz1

Yes, I figured 7116 would be a bit smaller than those on deck 6, but still longer than the average balcony with close to the same view.

Edited by bbqoug

We sailed in 6093 on Nautica.   Would happily have this room again (or 6090).   You are right next to the Owner's Suites, we made friends with them and had a nice cocktail party with them in their suite.   We did get some soot on the furniture - so something to keep in mind.

Joe

• Like 1

We sailed in one of these cabins on Nautica (Europe) and the other on Insignia (ATW2017).  Had no problems with soot either time.  On the world cruise on Insignia, we had a lot of issues with fumes, however ... sometimes seeping into the cabin.  Not sure if the prevailing winds made a difference, or just an issue with the ventilation system on Insignia that didn't exist on Nautica.

• Like 2