Jump to content

Health Questionnaire


Recommended Posts

I leave Saturday on the edge.  The check in process said I will need to fill out the health questionnaire 24 hours prior to boarding.  Where do I find this questionnaire?  The check in is closed.

bob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Go on to the App There are 3 symbols. Choose the one that has s face. It’s the one on the right. Scroll down below the Express pass.There is a Health & Safety section. Press on that and there are a number of questions to answer the day before you cruise. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Bigbob7777 said:

I leave Saturday on the edge.  The check in process said I will need to fill out the health questionnaire 24 hours prior to boarding.  Where do I find this questionnaire?  The check in is closed.

bob

The Health questionnaire will only show up on your X app 24 hours prior to boarding, per X.

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, wrk2cruise said:

Probably have to go to the slow line at the port and fill it out.

We were required to do on line check in through the X App, where we also chose our boarding time slot. We will have to complete the health questionnaire through the App as well.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes but there are going to be some people like the previous poster who don't have access to the app.  There will be another way but they want everyone to use the app to streamline the process at the port.  It sounded like they completed everything else for the Xpass on the website.  I don't believe the health questionnaire will be available on the website.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Yes but there are going to be some people like the previous poster who don't have access to the app.  There will be another way but they want everyone to use the app to streamline the process at the port.  It sounded like they completed everything else for the Xpass on the website.  I don't believe the health questionnaire will be available on the website.

Then that will be a problem that X needs to fix, because in order to complete the online check in and be cleared to board, the health questionnaire must be completed 24 hours prior to arrival at the Pier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Like everything else with Celebrity wording is very poor.  It's within 24 hrs of boarding, it doesn't go live on the app until 24 hrs out.   I guess if poster wants to understand their choices they should call Celebrity but I'm sure they would be accommodated at the pier.   Out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, 39august said:

So what do you do if you don't have access to the app?  Guess I should call X and ask. 

Download the app.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, maggie.1008 said:

I am having problems with the App. I have a Alaska cruise in August but the App will only show my Apex cruise in November. Anyone else have this problem ?

I had that issue as well until I looked on the app and clicked on "link a missing reservation" at the bottom of the screen that shows your other cruise in November.  Click on that and add your Alaska cruise info.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 39august said:

So what do you do if you don't have access to the app?  Guess I should call X and ask. 

You should be able to download the app if you can post here from your computer or mobile device.  That's where you'll answer your Health Questionnaire.  If not, I would think if you go to the pier without answering the health questionnaire first you may end up going through the dicey unvaccinated route.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are required to download the mobile app prior to sailing

  • Access your digital boarding pass
  • Answer the health questions on the app the day before your sailing
  • Board safely, quickly, and with confidence
App StoreGoogle Play
Mobile Boarding Pass image
This shows up on our checkin page. 
 
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, maggie.1008 said:

I am having problems with the App. I have a Alaska cruise in August but the App will only show my Apex cruise in November. Anyone else have this problem ?

I had to sign off the app and log back in to get it to update with my new cruises.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...