Concierge class laundry

We have a concierge class cabin booked on the Equinox July 25. Laundry service is listed as one of the perks of this cabin class. Can anyone tell me just exactly what is included? I am guessing it is not unlimited laundry. One or two bags per cruise? 

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I searched and found lots of info about this class but not specifically about the included laundry services. TIA

There is no free laundry included with concierge class state room bookings. It’s just the regular laundry available to all passengers.

Sometimes they do a “fill the bag special” and otherwise it is paid by the piece.

57 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

There is no free laundry included with concierge class state room bookings. It’s just the regular laundry available to all passengers.

Sometimes they do a “fill the bag special” and otherwise it is paid by the piece.

Oh, well that's a drag. Why would they list it as a perk for that cabin class if it's the same thing available to all cabins? 😞 

Laundry benefits start at Elite.

We were in Concierge, and sent our 2 pairs of jeans to wash and iron, thinking that's one of the C benefits.

But our cabin attendant, knowing our "status", wrote on the bag "Elite"...

On 7/1/2021 at 2:41 PM, dani negreanu said:

Laundry benefits start at Elite.

We were in Concierge, and sent our 2 pairs of jeans to wash and iron, thinking that's one of the C benefits.

But our cabin attendant, knowing our "status", wrote on the bag "Elite"...

I can't picture anybody risking their job by doing something like that. He/she are very lucky.

26 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

I can't picture anybody risking their job by doing something like that. He/she are very lucky.

May be I wasn't understood... beside being in a concierge cabin, we're also Elite, and were "eligible" for those 2 items for free.

And... as you can see above in post #6 ( @kokopelli-az), "someone" also mentioned "Elite" on the laundry bag...

I wouldn't even dream of risking someone's job in order to save some bucks.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

Huh??

• Like 1

Just be aware that the laundry is done using hottest possible water & hotter dryer. I don’t need any more help in shrinking my clothes on a cruise!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, awhfy said:

Just be aware that the laundry is done using hottest possible water & hotter dryer. I don’t need any more help in shrinking my clothes on a cruise!

Its not the laundry but salt air causes it. That's what I tell my wife when she blames my eating habits aboard ship.😉

1 hour ago, Alakegirl said:

You are under a mistaken impression.  Concierge class comes with no laundry/pressing perks.

captain’s Club does

Sorry. You are correct. I've been reading so many different things I was confused.

On 7/1/2021 at 4:06 PM, luckybecky said:

We have a concierge class cabin booked on the Equinox July 25. Laundry service is listed as one of the perks of this cabin class. Can anyone tell me just exactly what is included? I am guessing it is not unlimited laundry. One or two bags per cruise? 

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I searched and found lots of info about this class but not specifically about the included laundry services. TIA

If you are elite plus, you can have some free laundry- 2 bags per cabin I believe.

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

If you are elite plus, you can have some free laundry- 2 bags per cabin I believe.

Last time we cruised I believe it was 2 bags for each elite plus passenger. 

2 hours ago, grandgeezer said:

Where did she state they were Elite?

"But our cabin attendant, knowing our 'status, wrote on the bag 'Elite..." 

The cabin knew their status and correctly noted it as Elite on the laundry bag. Only you have somehow twisted this to them not being Elite and the cabin attendant falsely stating on the bag that they were.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1