Jump to content

Tiki Dave 2021-22 Schedule (From another Social Media Site.)


 Share

Recommended Posts

Aloha Tikiheads! I just got off a call with the higher ups at Princess,and am happy to say that we have our Hawai'i schedule for this coming season. We will be on the following Hawai'i voyages, all on the Grand Princess:
November 5-20, 2021
November 20-December 5, 2021
December 20, 2021-January 4, 2022
January 4-19, 2022
January 19-February 3, 2022
In addition, we are tentatively scheduled to go on the Ruby Princess starting in Mid-March 2022, playing in the Wheelhouse. Please note that on the Ruby Princess, we are there in a non-Hawaiian Ambassador capacity, and as such, will only be performing music, and not running classes or lectrues.
Leialoha and I hope to see many of you on these cruises, and we are very much looking forward to getting back to sea and doing what we love to do!
TD
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Voice my dissatisfaction directly to the source.  I'm missing it by a month (March).  Same thing in April 2019.  They were on for half my cruise.  Princess is just adding to my depression.  Isn't cruising suppose to bering me back new?  

 

Princess, please read these boards and give a little bit of ALOHA back to your passengers.  I do understand the financial strain on the company to be unproductive for so many months, but. taking it out on your most loyal passengers is not the way to go.  Why cut all the elite benefits and leave everyone else the same?  Please rethink your loyalty level perks.  Even just bringing back one would be welcomed.

 

Off my soapbox.  Glad to see ELUA back on the ship.  For those of you who get to sail with them, you are so very fortunate.  Wonderful couple.

 

A Hui Hou

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have not found any cruises on the Grand, only the Ruby and Crown. The schedule for the Crown matches the one cited for the Grand most closely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Doug R. said:

I have not found any cruises on the Grand, only the Ruby and Crown. The schedule for the Crown matches the one cited for the Grand most closely.

 

I just did a search for the Grand.  She has many voyages....out of San Pedro from October to April 2022.  I'm confirmed on three of them.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Excellent news!  We are on the Grand 11/20 - 12/5.  Checked their Facebook page but couldn't find any information on cruises.  This is exciting.  Really enjoy their music.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most happy.  We are back on Grand January 4 - 19 and very much looking forward to sailing without the addition of a call at Port of Oakland / Travis AFB.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Aloha Kakou!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have had an addition to our schedule for this season. Leialoha and I will now also be on the Ruby Princess for the February 20-25, 2022 Hawaiian cruise, which will be cruising out of San Francisco. We are very excited to see many of you on this particular voyage!

 

Tiki Dave

(Of Elua)

www.facebook.com/tikidavemusic

www.facebook.com/eluamusic

www.tikidavemusic.com

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Elua said:

Aloha Kakou!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have had an addition to our schedule for this season. Leialoha and I will now also be on the Ruby Princess for the February 20-25, 2022 Hawaiian cruise, which will be cruising out of San Francisco. We are very excited to see many of you on this particular voyage!

 

Tiki Dave

(Of Elua)

www.facebook.com/tikidavemusic

www.facebook.com/eluamusic

www.tikidavemusic.com

 


I guess u must be a Hawaii cruise pro. 👍😎 We are looking at booking one next year for our anniversary. 
Has Princess ever did a one way instead of return to a US port. I am looking for one that starts or ends in Honolulu 

.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Elua said:

Aloha Kakou!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have had an addition to our schedule for this season. Leialoha and I will now also be on the Ruby Princess for the February 20-25, 2022 Hawaiian cruise, which will be cruising out of San Francisco. We are very excited to see many of you on this particular voyage!

 

Tiki Dave

(Of Elua)

www.facebook.com/tikidavemusic

www.facebook.com/eluamusic

www.tikidavemusic.com

 

You've got my curiosity up.  We're on the Ruby then, but I think the 20th is a sea day???  Do you folks board mid-cruise? Or did you mean Feb 10-25.   I'm not trying to be a wise-guy, I just don't know if you're on for it partially, or the entire cruise.

TIA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, traceytd said:


I guess u must be a Hawaii cruise pro. 👍😎 We are looking at booking one next year for our anniversary. 
Has Princess ever did a one way instead of return to a US port. I am looking for one that starts or ends in Honolulu 

.

 

 

I would jump on any cruise that was a one way.  Unfortunately, the PVSA prevents this from happening unless the cruise departs from Vancouver (or Mexico).  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Redwing55 said:

You've got my curiosity up.  We're on the Ruby then, but I think the 20th is a sea day???  Do you folks board mid-cruise? Or did you mean Feb 10-25.   I'm not trying to be a wise-guy, I just don't know if you're on for it partially, or the entire cruise.

TIA

Yes...in my haste I put up the wrong dates. It should have read February 10-25, 2022. Sorry for the confusion.

 

TD

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...