Equinox Checkin

viperfoth

I have tried everything recommended by X, Tablet, App, and Laptop in 3 different browsers.

NO SUCCESS, ALL methods proposed by X are not functioning at this time.

So, I hope that CLTNCCRUISERS has it right. I won't try any more frustrating attempts😱

2 hours ago, cltnccruisers said:

We're on Equinox August 27 and have been told by X that OCI will be available approximately 2 weeks prior to the sail date.

My experience for check in for the Edge was that once check in for the June 26th cruise opened, later Edge cruises opened at the same time.

4 hours ago, marienbad said:

My experience for check in for the Edge was that once check in for the June 26th cruise opened, later Edge cruises opened at the same time.

Well that puts a little twist in it.  The first Equinox sailing I see in July 25.  So combining what X told us with your experience OCI for that cruise could be as soon as July 11 and that OCI for August cruises could soon follow.  So when I get home from the golf course this Sunday I'll start the daily attempts again.  😀

12 hours ago, cltnccruisers said:

Well that puts a little twist in it.  The first Equinox sailing I see in July 25.  So combining what X told us with your experience OCI for that cruise could be as soon as July 11 and that OCI for August cruises could soon follow.  So when I get home from the golf course this Sunday I'll start the daily attempts again.  😀

I believe the July equinox cruise was cancelled.

4 minutes ago, marienbad said:

I believe the July equinox cruise was cancelled.

Guess I’m wrong. Looks like the July 25 cruise is on. If check in goes as it did with the Edge, that makes July 11th the date to check in.

August 8 too. I expected at least to be asked if vaccinated so they can keep track, but there was no question. And I guess not officially checked in until you answer the health questions the day before boarding.

But woo-hoo!!!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MartinsCruise said:

I didn't get an email but today I was able to check in and select an arrival time for our sailing on Sept 17 on the Equinox. 

Same here no email ,able to check in .....only 73 days......lol

Just finished my Aug 1st, Aug 8th, and Aug 15th checkin. Had to pick a time for the 2nd two even though I am B2B2B. Got 12:00 on all 3.

Now to figure out how to upgrade my internet/drinks packages.