Equinox Checkin

I just checked in for our Aug 8 sailing on the Equinox.    No email notification received, just kept checking my account (daily).   

Last step will be to complete the medical (Covid) questionnaire but that can't be done until the day before sailing.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

A question for everyone that has been able to check-in on the Equinox.  Is anyone able to view or print their E-documents?

We can view our boarding pass on both the app and the website.  Printed them from the website.

2 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

A question for everyone that has been able to check-in on the Equinox.  Is anyone able to view or print their E-documents?

Boarding pass is available for printing. Luggage tags are not.

3 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

We're Sept 5th and no e docs yet. Ipee you were on the Silhouette Feb2020 weren't you?  That was one of the last cruises before lockdown

3 minutes ago, cwayne said:

We're Sept 5th and no e docs yet. Ipee you were on the Silhouette Feb2020 weren't you?  That was one of the last cruises before lockdown

Yep, we were on the first two cruises after dry dock, there was one more before everything shutdown.  But the Silhouette was very nice after dry dock.

3 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Yep, we were on the first two cruises after dry dock, there was one more before everything shutdown.  But the Silhouette was very nice after dry dock.

It was lovely! So glad we had that cruise to carry us through this past year. I remember how much fun it was following your posts with her voyage across from dry dock. We are on the Equinox Sept 5th and the Constellation on Feb 4th 2022. You on either of them?

On 7/6/2021 at 11:57 AM, viperfoth said:

Just finished my Aug 1st, Aug 8th, and Aug 15th checkin. Had to pick a time for the 2nd two even though I am B2B2B. Got 12:00 on all 3.

Now to figure out how to upgrade my internet/drinks packages.

There’s a rumor floating around that B2B2Bs are not being allowed. Check Ken the Cruisers thread.

1 hour ago, cwayne said:

It was lovely! So glad we had that cruise to carry us through this past year. I remember how much fun it was following your posts with her voyage across from dry dock. We are on the Equinox Sept 5th and the Constellation on Feb 4th 2022. You on either of them?

It was fun following the Silhouette’s progress through the trip back and forth to the dry dock.  Sorry we’ll miss you on both of those cruises.  We are scheduled for August 15 on the Equinox,  so we should be able to answer any questions for you. We are also scheduled for the Equinox in February 2022.  But we are scheduled for the Constellation in February 2023 if you decide to come back.

Take care