For those going to St. Maartin

Going down on Wednesday
Today, Monday
Covid test 10:45 at Walgreens.  The ID Now test
Covid Test results email received 11:44
St.Martin EHAS form submitted 12:17
Approval form received 12:22
This was both my husband and myself.

I had tried filling out the EHAS form yesterday, and wrote down the answers to the questions.  That way I was not chasing documents.  Also had the Covid card already turned into a PDF and waiting.
Walgreens email had a Lab Results PDF option.  I downloaded and submitted it.  Oh, the EHAS form asks name of Lab.  It's Walgreens.  

Hope this helps someone.
  • Like 5

Thanks for the information.  Did you check Air/Sea Travel on the EHAS form? 

Did you put the day the cruise leaves as the date of departure?

I am a little confused on those aspects of the form.

Can't wait to hear how your cruise goes! 

Pam

Thank you for the helpful info, Ginny.  Glad to see you and Jack are enjoying lots of cruising.  We were together on Wind Surf around Sicily in October 2016.  Happy Travels!

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, MindyJohn said:

Thank you for the helpful info, Ginny.  Glad to see you and Jack are enjoying lots of cruising.  We were together on Wind Surf around Sicily in October 2016.  Happy Travels!

Mindy, yes, we were on that cruise, but Jac and I are having trouble placing you...... Ginny

40 minutes ago, caymancouple said:

Mindy, yes, we were on that cruise, but Jac and I are having trouble placing you...... Ginny

My late husband John had health struggles during the cruise and rested in the cabin a good part of the time.  We finally left the ship early in Trapani, the day after Agrigento to get him home.  On boarding day I think we had three couples get together and you and I learned we were both retired from AA.  Hope all goes well for your flights today.

• Like 1

Be careful when filling out the EHAS form. I mistakenly checked Antigen test (vs PCR, which i got) and my application was rejected. The denial letter said that my antigen test wasn't within 48 hours which is how i knew i made a mistake. The application i completed for partner was accepted right away. I was able to reapply and was very quickly accepted. Very relieved though the letter says 

"Your EHAS application has been pre-approved. This doesn’t guarantee admission to Sint Maarten. The immigration authorities at the port of entry will have the final determination."

So i'm relieved but I'll feel much better once i'm on that ship on Saturday. Good luck everyone!

1 hour ago, adomatic said:

So i'm relieved but I'll feel much better once i'm on that ship on Saturday. Good luck everyone!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this cruise.  I love the itinerary (one of the few cruises that stops in Anguilla).  One thing that would be nice to know once you get back is if the beach BBQ, which should be held the day that the ship is in Virgin Gorda, is held again at Prickly Pear Island North Sound as it had been moved to Spanish Town (not as nice as Prickly Pear) in late 2017 after beach infrastructure in the North Sound was severely damaged following hurricane Irma.  Enjoy the cruise

22 hours ago, MindyJohn said:

My late husband John had healt'th struggles during the cruise and rested in the cabin a good part of the time.  We finally left the ship early in Trapani, the day after Agrigento to get him home.  On boarding day I think we had three couples get together and you and I learned we were both retired from AA.  Hope all goes well for your flights today.

Ahh, Jac and I discussed if that was you, but we did not remember you living in Seattle and figured we had the wrong person.  Sorry about John.  I know that must have been so very very hard.  Glad to see you are still cruising.  This is our first since a Trans Pacific January of 2020.  We are now here in St. Maarten.  Can't wait for Saturday.  Ginny