CURRENT WINE LIST

maggie.1008

I don't have copies of the list.  When you do find it,  you may already know this,  but just because a wine is on the list does not mean they have it in stock.  We have found this to be happening more and more "lately" (meaning, the several cruises we did pre-Covid).  We dine in Blu rather than the MDR but supply issues would be ship-wide.  In fact, they were also out of a couple of their most common types of beer on our last sailing.  We are cabernet people for the most part, and found that even under the Premium Package, there were very few wines of that type to choose from (and by "that type" I'm including Zins and blends as well, and by "very few" I mean one or two).  Not sure what the issue was, but the cynical part of me feels they are trying to push people into buying bottles for extra $$.  I sincerely hope I am wrong about this.

Edited by phoenix_dream
  • Like 1

Until things stabilize not sure how a real wine list will be possible.  The wines available in St Maartin are different from in the UK and again from the US.  

Agree the package wines were not great.  Again with a premium beverage package only a few dollars a day do not understand why one would not try a bunch of new wines.

The last few cruises we were on with the premium package we found it difficult to get the wines advertised. For example in the Porch I was studying the wine list trying to decide what would go with my food choice and the waiter basically gave me a choice of red, white or rose 

Same limited choice in Murano due to the fact that it was the first night and it hadn’t been unloaded yet. 

also not much different in Luminae.