Please Help with Insurance Suggestions for Multi-Cruise Trip!

Hi Fellow Cruisers!  My S.O. and I are taking a 6+ week trip in Fall of 2022 that will take in Peru, Ecuador and the Antarctic.  There are two separate cruises in the itinerary - a Celebrity cruise to the Galapagos, and a Hurtigruten cruise to Antarctic.  Also, two 7 - 10 day land portions for Peru and Ecuador.  To add to the complexity, I am from the US and my partner is Thai.  Both of our mothers are aged and infirm, so we really need to insure this trip.  Hurtigruten doesn't do insurance, and Celebrity will not insure my partner due to the Thai citizenship.  I've checked with a few online engines (eg, insureandgo) and they will not insure for a trip that is over a year out, and seem to offer small policies.  Does anybody have any suggestions for a company that we can deal with to handle the whole works for at least one of us, if not both?  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

4 hours ago, JPHinTHAILAND said:

Hi Fellow Cruisers!  My S.O. and I are taking a 6+ week trip in Fall of 2022 that will take in Peru, Ecuador and the Antarctic. 

I've never been able to find cover for a trip more than 12 months ahead, so you may be forced to wait till the coming Fall. Have you come across the following link, some handy tips here :-

https://www.insubuy.com/travel-insurance-for-foreigners-in-usa/

Regards Paul

Edited by Bertie Doe
insert Url