Im trying to rebook for August ,nothing appealing

seaman11

7 minutes ago, SpainAlien said:

I doubt if they will add more cruises for August 2021, they have had to cancel loads of cruises due to lack of staff.

This is ashame that Carnival could plan better than them.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, seaman11 said:

Does anyone think they will add more cruises? Wanting to leave out of florida or texas but nothing looks that great to me so far.  

@seaman11 back in the house! Welcome back, haven't seen your posts in awhile. I have no doubt that with your sheer, unbridled enthusiasm and dedication to cruising that you will come up with a cruise for August (and Sept and October and November, etc, etc...). Stay salty my friend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coastalbreezes said:

For me it's not where we go, but that we go!  Just being on a ship for two weeks next month is exciting.

I agree completely!  Yes we are on a Western Car. again which we have done many times but I am happy to be getting on a ship and go wherever it can take me.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, seaman11 said:

This is ashame that Carnival could plan better than them.  

NCL has always stated that they were going to do a slow, controlled, ramped up restart.  And as for planning during a pandemic/cdc rules, really quite impossible, I think they are doing the best they can

Edited by aubreyc1988
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Coastalbreezes said:

For me it's not where we go, but that we go!  Just being on a ship for two weeks next month is exciting.

This! 💯 I really wanted Eastern Caribbean myself, and the idea of doing the Caribbean during hurricane season is a bit scary too (we used to do late fall but life has changed so much the past two years). After not being able to cruise for so long and working in mental health through a pandemic, I just need the week to unplug. So I'm currently digging for new ideas since our last two cruises also happened to be Western Caribbean. Luckily there's always more to do, and the ship on the ocean is really all that matters anyway to me.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2021 at 11:48 PM, seaman11 said:

Does anyone think they will add more cruises? Wanting to leave out of florida or texas but nothing looks that great to me so far.  

Hey @seaman11, if you would, shoot me an e-mail at:  martycp60@gmail.com

I've got a question I need to ask you offline. Thanks...

• Like 1

We've done 2 southern Caribbean cruises, 2 eastern Caribbean cruises and 2 western Caribbean cruises in the last 10 yrs...Would really enjoy seeing NCL come up with some interesting new itinerary/'s to different places in the Caribbean...Lots of islands, plenty of places to see...Something new over 10+ nights be great...

• Like 1