Submitting Proof of Vaccination to Princess

lx200gps

1 hour ago, AF-1 said:

I do not believe Astrazeneca was given in the US only in Europe

My DH and I were in the AstraZeneca trial and received the actual vaccine.

Here is an excerpt from the AstraZeneca newsletter we receive updating us on how the trial is progressing.

Vaccine Update
We are excited to announce that AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine has now been distributed to 160 countries with 400M doses delivered globally based on World Health Organization and local regulatory approvals.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2021 at 11:12 AM, Ombud said:

This is what i got (screenshot for Pier 91 / QR blocked out):

20210715_111123.thumb.jpg.319c58ea8b8f900f3cea22589d8d6d7a.jpg

J&J so 1 dose

Okay... Dumb question:

Did you manage to save that entire thing to your device somehow or did you just save the QR Code? 

Your screenshot looks like a web page. I would assume that the QR Code is all that needs to be saved as it "should" contain all relevant information.

2 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Okay... Dumb question:

Did you manage to save that entire thing to your device somehow or did you just save the QR Code? 

Your screenshot looks like a web page. I would assume that the QR Code is all that needs to be saved as it "should" contain all relevant information.

I saved the whole thing. Figured they could ignore what they didn't want

2 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Okay... Dumb question:

I took a screen shot of the page and have all the information AND the QR code stored in my "books" app as a pdf.

On 7/15/2021 at 11:57 AM, GonzoWCS said:

Quick question. 

Once proof is submitted for one cruise does it blanket to any others now or in the future?

Cheers

We had to upload it for our October and December cruises separately.

YMMV 😁

Edited by MustangGT

On 7/15/2021 at 11:58 AM, Chai8 said:

Every state should have a health department. Vaccines fall under that umbrella. Vaccinations, be they for Covid or any/every other vax you get in childhood, is documented. It's a public health issue.

If you search under your state (I don't know about the Canadian system) plus either "vaccine registry" or something similar, you should get a hit. You *may* have to request a copy in writing (here in Oregon, I just did as backup), but typically you're provided with either an electronic or downloadable form. 

Link: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/contacts-locate-records.html

We requested our Missouri state vaccination records.  Haven't gotten mine yet but my husband’s did not show his Covid vaccination that he got at the VA.  The cover letter stated that Missouri does not have a law requiring medical providers to record immunization to the state!  WTH??  I am anxious to see what my record lists if/when I get my record.

Guess we will just have to go with our cards.  Luckily, we have been able to upload them to OM.

HOLY CRAP!  It worked!!  I just got a notice from the CA Dept of Public Health saying they had updated my records and to go back to the page where you request your info. Since I got the notice via text I tried my phone number and, as usual, it immediately bombed. Then I tried my email address and voila!

Now that I know it works I'll submit a copy of my wife's CDL and vaccination card. It will take 2-3 weeks but she should then be able to snag her digital vaccine QR Code. I really didn't have very high expectations for this route to get things straightened out but I'm so very glad I gave it a try.

• Like 3

On 7/17/2021 at 1:06 PM, Host CJSKIDS said:

It’s interesting because that upload proof of your vaccine isn’t on my sailing.  Wonder if it’s because it’s out of florida and they can’t ask that. 

Our December cruise is out of FLL and we uploaded our vaccination cards.

There is truly no rhyme or reason as to when the screens open up in OM for cruisers to complete the necessary info.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thrak said:

HOLY CRAP!  It worked!!  I just got a notice from the CA Dept of Public Health saying they had updated my records and to go back to the page where you request your info. Since I got the notice via text I tried my phone number and, as usual, it immediately bombed. Then I tried my email address and voila!

Now that I know it works I'll submit a copy of my wife's CDL and vaccination card. It will take 2-3 weeks but she should then be able to snag her digital vaccine QR Code. I really didn't have very high expectations for this route to get things straightened out but I'm so very glad I gave it a try.

Thanks this is great information as I found that the info on my CA digital record lacked my 2nd dose info and just completed the info via the CA website along with a copy of my ID and VAX card.  So now I have hope that it will work for me too.  I just completed and downloaded the info to them day before yesterday so hopefully they will respond to me in 2 wks or so.

14 minutes ago, MustangGT said:

There is truly no rhyme or reason as to when the screens open up in OM for cruisers to complete the necessary info.

I just went back in and now there was the notice to upload the vaccination cards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, MustangGT said:

The requirement to upload copies of our vaccination cards/proof is no on our cruise either.  It is Feb 27th 2022 and out of FLL so I am now wondering the same thing.

Just now, Host CJSKIDS said:

I just went back in and now there was the notice to upload the vaccination cards.

Where is the notice? I go into health section and there is nothing about uploading the vaccination card. I also don’t see anything anywhere about selecting a return airport in case of emergency….I’ve tried the app on my iPad and also my android phone. Same deficiencies. But my first booked cruise isn’t until December ( if it even happens) so maybe they haven’t gotten around to cruises that far out or they know it’s not going to sail! 

3 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I just checked mine and still no requirement to upload vaccination cards.  Wonder when it will be there.  I will keep checking.  Thanks.

1 minute ago, erber said:

Where is the notice? I go into health section and there is nothing about uploading the vaccination card. I also don’t see anything anywhere about selecting a return airport in case of emergency….I’ve tried the app on my iPad and also my android phone. Same deficiencies. But my first booked cruise isn’t until December ( if it even happens) so maybe they haven’t gotten around to cruises that far out or they know it’s not going to sail! 

I don't have either one of those on my booking either and I am showing all green checks except for the boarding time which it is too early for in my case.

7 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Pretty funny!  I just went back to try again and the notice has vanished. 🤪

I have not had the requirement ever show for my booking.  We leave Aug 29th. All green checkmarks including boarding time.  Only part of the app not working for me is the Journey View to schedule events.

Edited by RJAM3
  • Like 1

On our December  cruise  everything is green checked except arrival group since it’s too early. Even so it says yellow lane when yesterday it said green lane. Our June 2022 cruise shows the same 4 check marks but says green lane. The app is a mess. I’m not stressed because I don’t think our December cruise will happen and I assume it will all be ironed out before our June 2022 Alaska cruise!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Pretty funny!  I just went back to try again and the notice has vanished. 🤪

First there was a notice

And then there was not

To be sung to the tune of First There was a Mountain by Donovan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MustangGT said:

We requested our Missouri state vaccination records.  Haven't gotten mine yet but my husband’s did not show his Covid vaccination that he got at the VA.  The cover letter stated that Missouri does not have a law requiring medical providers to record immunization to the state!  WTH??  I am anxious to see what my record lists if/when I get my record.

Guess we will just have to go with our cards.  Luckily, we have been able to upload them to OM.

That’s wild! Is that for all vaccines or just Covid, I wonder? I know there have been some issues around that vaccine in MO, so I wonder if it’s related. I’d let my provider know just to have it in my medical record. 

Your cards, originals not copies, should suffice. 

3 hours ago, DavidsNana said:

The requirement to upload copies of our vaccination cards/proof is no on our cruise either.  It is Feb 27th 2022 and out of FLL so I am now wondering the same thing.

I sail Oct 4th, 2021, and the app has not asked for vaccination records.  All I get is do you feel ok, have you been outside the us, blah, blah, blah.   I think every day it changes what it wants from people. No big deal.  I have vaccination cards available if they want to see them at the port

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Chai8 said:

That’s wild! Is that for all vaccines or just Covid, I wonder? I know there have been some issues around that vaccine in MO, so I wonder if it’s related. I’d let my provider know just to have it in my medical record. 

Your cards, originals not copies, should suffice. 

Yes, we plan to use our cards so we will be fine.  I was just looking for another method of verification.

It applies to all immunizations.  Fortunately, the site where I got my shots had reported it because my Primary Care doctor had it in his records.

4 minutes ago, Thrak said:

We will have our QR Code, our original vaccination cards, and our reduced size laminated copies. Taking no chances. 🙄

I am thinking of having the person that gave me the shot on standby for a phone call.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 7/18/2021 at 2:31 AM, BrandiGreg said:

I am a little worried that, because I use my middle name in non-official business like getting healthcare, my vax card thus shows my middle name, and is not my legal first name appearing on my passport.  The birthday dates match, however.  Just the first names dont.  At the time I got vaccinated, I did not forsee that the card would be so important for travel, or I would have provided CVS my legal first name to record on it. Hope there is no problem at embarkation.

Your passport should have both your first and middle names.

So since the passport shows your middle name and the vax card shows that name, I would think that is an acceptable match.

• Like 1