I’m booked!

3 hours ago, Midwestgal said:

Well I just booked FOTS for November….oh so excited to go. It’s only 4 night but that works for me! 

congrats

• Like 1

We're booking 2 for Liberty and 1 for Allure out of Galveston. Jan 2022, April, 2022, and Dec 2022. Looking at possibly another in May 2022 on Grandeur. We have some catching up to do. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Midwestgal said:

Well I just booked FOTS for November….oh so excited to go. It’s only 4 night but that works for me! 

4 nights or not, it’s a cruise. Besides, it’s more than half a week. 👍🏼 🛳  Excited people are going on cruises. Congrats and have fun. 🍹

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, brillohead said:

Congrats!  Freedom is my fave class of ship -- you're gonna have a blast!

I love the Oasis class but never have said on the freedom class and wanted to try it. I like it’s a short cruise as that’s what fits my schedule as of now

21 hours ago, Midwestgal said:

I love the Oasis class but never have said on the freedom class and wanted to try it. I like it’s a short cruise as that’s what fits my schedule as of now

Freedom class has my fave Solarium.... lots of shaded areas (I'm a redhead) and the hot tubs are on the sides of the ship, so that leaves even more shaded floor space for lounge chairs in the Solarium!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

Freedom class has my fave Solarium.... lots of shaded areas (I'm a redhead) and the hot tubs are on the sides of the ship, so that leaves even more shaded floor space for lounge chairs in the Solarium!

Good to know. Any tips you think of I’d appreciate it….if not no worries

1 hour ago, Midwestgal said:

Good to know. Any tips you think of I’d appreciate it….if not no worries

If you're sensitive to cigarette smoke, pay attention to which side of the ship you exit from on the pool deck.  Normally I just go out the closest door to whatever side of the elevator/stair lobby I happen to be on at the moment, but I learned the hard way that on the pool deck back by the kiddie pool, the port side smells disgusting (fortunately the Solarium is smoke-free on both sides!).

And on Freedom and smaller size ships, they don't have that outer hallway that lets you bypass the ice rink (Studio B), so if you're on one end and need to get to the other end on that particular deck, you have to go up a deck, cross over the top of the ice rink, and then go down again.

And if you didn't know already, there's a marvelous salad bar for chopped salad in the MDR on sea days for lunch.  I adore my Tutti Salad lunches!

• Like 2