NCL Air program

misha227

I made a mistake. Well, no way to tell yet whether it's a mistake or not... I'm returning from a Caribbean cruise to Tampa on January 13. *If* my presentation got accepted at a particular conference, and *if* they didn't schedule me to present on the 13th, I need to fly not back to my origin airport but rather to Washington, DC in order to attend the conference.

1. Is that something that the NCL Air program is even capable of--routing me to a different city outbound than where I came from inbound? Assuming that they're both connecting cities on NCL's list, of course.
  2. I purchased the "second person flies free" promo. I'll be traveling with my sister. I'm not sure how keen she will be to extend her trip to attend a boring conference with me (although there's lots of stuff to do in DC, and there's a metro station right in front of the hotel). Anyway, *if* my sister would rather just go home, would it be possible for NCL to send me one direction and her another direction? Again, as long as both destinations are on their list of connecting cities.

Just asking in case anyone has any insight or previous experience. I know that for the real answers, I'll have to ask NCL. Thanks!

The answer to this is completely dependent on the terms and conditions of the air tickets and promo that you bought from NCL.  Previous experience would not be relevant to the specifics of YOUR case.

Wish I had better news, but the answer will have to be what NCL says.