C&A Updated Awards Link

Oxo

16 minutes ago, island lady said:

I kept mine...but give away the duplicates.  

I used my duplicates to trade for blocks that I needed.  Also traded for blocks that I did not need when I had duplicate blocks that friends needed,  I now have 27 different ship blocks, and I have sailed on all 27 ships.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I missed a bunch of the call...I will have to replay.

Moving my Christmas cruise to Navigator

Hi Ken,

What's the +1, +2 & +3 mean?  (oops, looks like others have asked the same question).

Edited by ValerieJo

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Pre covid every level reveived 3 vouchers  Diamond now get 4 (+1) D+ get 5(+2) and P6 (+3)

It sure was not very clear. Typical 'RCI blow your own horn!' Previously you could get free drinks in the DL plus the 3 vouchers on your card during HH.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I used my duplicates to trade for blocks that I needed.  Also traded for blocks that I did not need when I had duplicate blocks that friends needed,  I now have 27 different ship blocks, and I have sailed on all 27 ships.

I gave a couple of mine to my sister, for ships she has been on, but did not get a block.  

The most of them, I give to our favorite crew members.  Our excellent head waiter on Vision this last time almost cried when I gave it to him.  Told me he had been wanting one for so long!  Was always envious of his room mate that had one.  😉 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oxo said:

It sure was not very clear. Typical 'RCI blow your own horn!' Previously you could get free drinks in the DL plus the 3 vouchers on your card during HH.

The big "enhancement" I see here is that not only do you get more vouchers, those vouchers can be used at ANY time of day for pretty much ANY "normal" drink.

Before with the Diamond Lounge and HH vouchers, you could only use them on certain cheap drinks, and only during the short HH period of time.  

• Like 4

We're missing one block and we forgot to ask for it. Now it's been so long I can't even remember what ship it was. If they're letting them run out I might have to call and have it sent.

8 minutes ago, Oxo said:

But it was a limited swill and only served during HH.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Oxo said:

It was very clear if you were in the call and heard the discussion that went along with it as well as the other slides.  They really were not meant to be posted for consumers in on off shots.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It was very clear if you were in the call and heard the discussion that went along with it as well as the other slides.  They really were not meant to be posted for consumers in on off shots.

So, this is a 'MILITARY SECRET' HAHA

I will not tell anyone. 

1 hour ago, Oxo said:

Need more details on this. Bev vouchers D+ 2? This should generate some conversations. Here we go!

The Blog is reporting that the voucher program is permanent.  I have not seen that anyplace else yet

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Coralc said:

It is kind of chilly here in December. :classic_smile:

Still shorts weather for us northerners😁.  Besides it's going too Mexico.  Didn't have much choice, one kid in College, one in University and my wife teaching elementary school all with slightly different schedules.  There were a couple other cruises that I could have moved to but it would have meant an additional $4000 or more on top of the $5000 I already paid.  This one was a wash other than the points I used for airfare

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Did not realize I was in the minority of passengers keeping the blocks.  My next block cruise is in October so I will find out if Enchantment still has blocks.

What are the parameters for blocks?  Will be Diamond Plus in October... never seen/received a block. 

3 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

The first block comes at 140 cruise points, and then every 70 cruise points.

Thank you for the info!  Do you receive block during the actual cruise you reach the milestone, or on the following cruise?  Looks like we will reach a milestone on last day of 7 night cruise.... assuming they still have them. 

26 minutes ago, discru said:

Thank you for the info!  Do you receive block during the actual cruise you reach the milestone, or on the following cruise?  Looks like we will reach a milestone on last day of 7 night cruise.... assuming they still have them. 

On the actual cruise that you reach the milestone.  I received a block today on the Freedom because I reached a milestone on this cruise.

• Thanks 1

On 7/11/2021 at 1:46 PM, lovesthebeach2 said:

only negative for me is they include bottles of water in the daily count. We drink water from the DR and WJ but like a couple of bottles in the room. When we get thirsty at night. 

I’ll probably be bringing some on along with some diet soda. Maybe a case of each. 🤣

The voucher system for the drinks is finally a real upgraded perk. You can choose pretty much any cocktail on the menu, better wine etc, it's a win win. If they would have added  in addition 1 speciality coffee voucher to be used AM then this would be perfect. But for this you can still use the Diamond Lounge 😉

• Like 1