C&A Updated Awards Link

Oxo

25 minutes ago, CSHS1979 said:

The 50 cruises was a lot of suites and solo trips. Closer to 100 is typical. Might want to re check your calculations 

We have over 125 with all our cruise. We are very fortunate to be able to cruise, see the world and meet people from all over the world. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

GP?

We used to sail other lines. Found a home with Royal back in 2008 with Mariner. It out wowed the competition. Only strayed once, and thatvwas a disastrous NCL TA. May try a few more if friends can talk us into it. Mardi Gras looks interesting.  But I looked at it today alongside Allure, and it's way smaller, but similar passenger capacity

+1 🙂 

Mariner was our first RCI ship as well.  She was the only brand new ship to be home ported at PC.  Loved the Mariner!   Have tried many other lines in the past.  Once we went RCI, we (like you) strayed just once (HAL...big disaster).   Have been back to RCI since.  Now that we are making "GP 😉 " on our next cruise....we will be trying other lines as well and can always come back to RCI with those full perks.  Have already set up Viking as a 22 night river cruise, and want to try sister ships Celebrity.  

Won't ever go back to HAL or Carnival.   NCL was nice, that will still be in play if convenient.  Also want to try some small (100 pax size) ships in other areas of the world.  

Basically, we were sailing PC almost exclusively before I retired, since the port was just a 5 mile taxi ride away from our home.   Now most of our schedule involves flights.  

Me as well.  Our Australia, NZ, TP, Hawaii, to Vancouver cruises this last Spring were cancelled as well.  Have rescheduled for 2023 (didn't want to even take a chance on 2022).  😮 

Edited by island lady

2 hours ago, Oxo said:

Must do Australia/New Zealand! If you do,  do not waste time going around the entire Auzzie coast. Nothing to see on Northern coast. NZ worth it.

Our favorite is Santorini and Med.

South East Asia worth the travel, too.

Yes, we would have been GP if we only cruised RCI. 

STAY SAFE and HAPPY CRUISING!

We did the Australia circumnavigation, just before the shut down, and it was definitely worth it!

3 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

We did the Australia circumnavigation, just before the shut down, and it was definitely worth it!

That is the one we missed out on this last spring.  😞 

We were to start out from Sydney... visiting Tasmania...then to do the "top end" followed by the "bottom end" circumnavigation around Australia. 

Following that...some loops around the SP and then two visits to NZ.   Staying on to Hawaii...then on to Vancouver.  Would have been four months on Serenade.  Big bucket list trip.  Really bummed we missed it.  😞 

37 minutes ago, island lady said:

That is the one we missed out on this last spring.  😞 

We were to start out from Sydney... visiting Tasmania...then to do the "top end" followed by the "bottom end" circumnavigation around Australia. 

Following that...some loops around the SP and then two visits to NZ.   Staying on to Hawaii...then on to Vancouver.  Would have been four months on Serenade.  Big bucket list trip.  Really bummed we missed it.  😞 

It was a great trip.  Were going to stay on for NZ but after muster the captain announced NZ ports closed and we had to leave. We did it on the Radiance. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

It was a great trip.  Were going to stay on for NZ but after muster the captain announced NZ ports closed and we had to leave. We did it on the Radiance. 

Ours for 2023 is now Radiance versus the Serenade we would have been on.  Love all four Radiance sisters..but probably Radiance is our most fond.   Many good memories of B2B Seward/Vancouver trips on board.  🥰

59 minutes ago, island lady said:

Ours for 2023 is now Radiance versus the Serenade we would have been on.  Love all four Radiance sisters..but probably Radiance is our most fond.   Many good memories of B2B Seward/Vancouver trips on board.  🥰

Love the Radiance.  Have done 15 cruises on the Radiance.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Love the Radiance.  Have done 15 cruises on the Radiance.

🙂  And I am guessing that is why your screen name is such.  😉  

I miss SeaView also.  😞  At least they haven't messed with our favorite aft outdoor section of the WJ!  

1 hour ago, Big_G said:

Was that the only additional perk at 340?

Not sure this is complete, but at 340 points you also get the 150% single supplement fare, an extra gift choice on 7+ day cruises, and upgraded bathroom amenities.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, island lady said:

🙂  And I am guessing that is why your screen name is such.  😉  

I miss SeaView also.  😞  At least they haven't messed with our favorite aft outdoor section of the WJ!  

You are 100% correct.

• Like 1

Just now, island lady said:

Was this a post from RCI?  Wow...there are going to be some unhappy people if this trend continues.  😮 

I saw it on FB from a TA so I think it just got announced at the TA Coffee Talk with Vicki Freed

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I am currently on the Freedom and my crystal block was delivered to my cabin this morning.

4 minutes ago, molly361 said:

They are giving them out until they run out apparently

What I read was that they're still giving out the block, but not having the "big event" where it is presented to you in front of everyone at the "top tier event" (because they're no longer having the top tier event).  

So yes, you get your block, but it just gets left on your vanity like your free can of soda, without the hoopla of a presentation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, brillohead said:

What I read was that they're still giving out the block, but not having the "big event" where it is presented to you in front of everyone at the "top tier event" (because they're no longer having the top tier event).  

So yes, you get your block, but it just gets left on your vanity like your free can of soda, without the hoopla of a presentation.

The block I received today was waiting for me on the bed.

3 minutes ago, brillohead said:

5 blocks and only ever had one presented at an event. 

5 minutes ago, brillohead said:

No longer being ordered.  Existing stock will be issued and then that benefit is gone.

60% left behind on the ship is the number that was mentioned by the execs on todays webinar

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1