Bahamas Health Visa for Adventure of the Seas

1 minute ago, kearney said:

Thanks.. I did that... following dswallow's convenient example... but I know there is a fee... and wasn't sure if it was the testing voucher or a separate fee... after posting I got an email.. which appears to have application payment a step following approval...

You pay the fee after you get the approval it was like five minutes and I had the approval in my email.  I clicked the link and made the payment. 

I sure have had a lot of video chats getting all the documents ready to go for our group.... I am not in the same state as the rest but the most travel and cruise knowledgeable.   Which really isn't saying much with all the new procedures. 

15 hours ago, CruiszBug said:

Only if you are flying in to start your cruise there.

Thank you.  Only a port of call so I need not worry.  Have a good day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mauraoel said:

I sure have had a lot of video chats getting all the documents ready to go for our group.... I am not in the same state as the rest but the most travel and cruise knowledgeable.   Which really isn't saying much with all the new procedures. 

I have a folder filled with so much paperwork.. If I lose that I am in trouble...  Between the cruise with confidence assurances of care from Royal... the Bahamas Covid insurance...and my own travel insurance with covid coverage.. it will be a real mess trying to figure out who pays what bill..should I get sick...  I am old school and don't comletely trust my iphone to keep all these documents in digital form... although I have all that on my home computer.... 

37 minutes ago, writersblock15 said:

How much is the fee?

It was originally reported at $60 but my group paid $40 each.  I wonder if the rate is higher for those that have medical conditions. 

Finished ours this morning and took about 1.25 hrs to get the approval.  Paid the fee, printed out the forms and also saved them to a folder on my phone.  Should be all set to go.  We  have not gotten our luggage tags yet and we sail on the 14th, but not stressing about that, ,we can fill them out when we get to Nassau.  Covid test is scheduled as well.  Cannot wait!!

• Like 1

$40 is for staying shorter than 5 days or cruise passengers, $60 for folks who are staying longer (and they do need to schedule the test on day 5.

56 minutes ago, #1packerfan said:

Finished ours this morning and took about 1.25 hrs to get the approval.  Paid the fee, printed out the forms and also saved them to a folder on my phone.  Should be all set to go.  We  have not gotten our luggage tags yet and we sail on the 14th, but not stressing about that, ,we can fill them out when we get to Nassau.  Covid test is scheduled as well.  Cannot wait!!

Ours came just this last week for the the 7th so you should get them early this coming week. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, #1packerfan said:

When I got my Royal Up bid accepted (from regular balcony to spacious balcony), RCI e-mailed me my new luggage tags. I was already at my hotel (Holiday Inn Express) in Nassau and all I had to do was forward the e-mail to the hotel receptionist who then printed it out for me. Easy-peasy.