Jump to content

Casino 3card poker


Recommended Posts

We play a lot of 3 card poker when sailing but do not recall the pay tables. 

 

hope you get the answer you are looking for. 

 

Amy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pair plus pays
pair 1 to 1

flush 3 to1

straight 6 to 1

three of a kind 30 to 1

straight flush 40 to 1

 

Ante pays

Straight 1 to 1

3 of a kind 3 to 1

straight flush 4 to1

 

I think this is correct for the

 6 card bonus pays


trips 5 to 1

full house 25 to 1

four of a kind 40 to 1 ?

straight flush 100 to 1

royal flush 1000 to 1

 

i pay a lot of 3 card poker, lol.


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, djh said:

Pair plus pays
pair 1 to 1

flush 3 to1

straight 6 to 1

three of a kind 30 to 1

straight flush 40 to 1

 

Ante pays

Straight 1 to 1

3 of a kind 3 to 1

straight flush 4 to1

 

I think this is correct for the

 6 card bonus pays


trips 5 to 1

full house 25 to 1

four of a kind 40 to 1 ?

straight flush 100 to 1

royal flush 1000 to 1

 

i pay a lot of 3 card poker, lol.


 

This looks like a full pay table. Is this what you have played on the ship? I thought they used short pay tables on the ship compared to a lot of Vegas casinos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, djh said:

Pair plus pays
pair 1 to 1

flush 3 to1

straight 6 to 1

three of a kind 30 to 1

straight flush 40 to 1

 

Ante pays

Straight 1 to 1

3 of a kind 3 to 1

straight flush 4 to1

 

I think this is correct for the

 6 card bonus pays


trips 5 to 1

full house 25 to 1

four of a kind 40 to 1 ?

straight flush 100 to 1

royal flush 1000 to 1

 

i pay a lot of 3 card poker, lol.


 

The book says play a Q-6 but we play Q-10.  What's your minimum play hand?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, weregoingcruising said:

This looks like a full pay table. Is this what you have played on the ship? I thought they used short pay tables on the ship compared to a lot of Vegas casinos.

I can tell you the ship's ultimate texas holdem payed exactly the same as Vegas last I played.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, marieps said:

The book says play a Q-6 but we play Q-10.  What's your minimum play hand?

I know you were not asking me but I normally play Q-10 and only play Q-6 if suited. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, marieps said:

The book says play a Q-6 but we play Q-10.  What's your minimum play hand?

Mine is Q-10 but my husband won’t play less than a king. Btw, $10 minimum on pair plus and ante bet. $1 minimum on 6 card bonus. On our cruise a couple of weeks ago, they had $5 minimums from 2-6pm every day that they were open. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, marieps said:

The book says play a Q-6 but we play Q-10.  What's your minimum play hand?

I would play at least Q-6-4 based on strategy from website wizardofodds.com which is a great site for any gambling.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, djh said:

Mine is Q-10 but my husband won’t play less than a king. Btw, $10 minimum on pair plus and ante bet. $1 minimum on 6 card bonus. On our cruise a couple of weeks ago, they had $5 minimums from 2-6pm every day that they were open. 

On your previous post was that the pay table you actually play on the Celebrity ship?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, weregoingcruising said:

On your previous post was that the pay table you actually play on the Celebrity ship?

Yes, but I was wrong  on the 6 card bonus,  the four of a kind is  50 to 1,  not 40 to1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love it when someone reference Wizard of Odds on a cruise forum. Well done sir.

 

Q-6-4 and sit back and hope to get lucky... and enjoy your cocktail.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Duke95 said:

Love it when someone reference Wizard of Odds on a cruise forum. Well done sir.

 

Q-6-4 and sit back and hope to get lucky... and enjoy your cocktail.

I use the W of O chart at Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em and at High Card Flush.  I wonder whether =X= will have a High Card Flush table.  Love that game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, marieps said:

I use the W of O chart at Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em and at High Card Flush.  I wonder whether =X= will have a High Card Flush table.  Love that game. 

We love High Card Flush also.  The only cruise ship that I seen it on was one of the Princess ships.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, weregoingcruising said:

This looks like a full pay table. Is this what you have played on the ship? I thought they used short pay tables on the ship compared to a lot of Vegas casinos.

They do.  The better pay table is the 5-4-1 as opposed to 6-3-1.

 

UTH table is the worst table I’ve seen anywhere.  Trips pays 7-6-5-3 where most Vegas tables are 8-7-4-3.  Also, quads pays 20-1 as opposed to 30-1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Lagranger36 said:

They do.  The better pay table is the 5-4-1 as opposed to 6-3-1.

 

UTH table is the worst table I’ve seen anywhere.  Trips pays 7-6-5-3 where most Vegas tables are 8-7-4-3.  Also, quads pays 20-1 as opposed to 30-1.

I never get those hands so I didn't notice. 😪 Are you referring to the blind or a prop bet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Lagranger36 said:

They do.  The better pay table is the 5-4-1 as opposed to 6-3-1.

 

UTH table is the worst table I’ve seen anywhere.  Trips pays 7-6-5-3 where most Vegas tables are 8-7-4-3.  Also, quads pays 20-1 as opposed to 30-1.

BTW, welcome to cruise critic!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Duke95 said:

Love it when someone reference Wizard of Odds on a cruise forum. Well done sir.

 

Q-6-4 and sit back and hope to get lucky... and enjoy your cocktail.

Thank You for your kind words. I have used that site for many years to keep house edge to the minimum.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...