LIVE - Adventure of the Seas - July 17, 2021

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Did you talk to ATT (I think you mentioned them as your carrier, maybe I'm wrong) about options for plan add ons for while you are travelling? 

BTW, you can get onto wifi at the McDonalds that is on the way to Junkanoo Beach. What about your hotel?

I've got Xfinity Mobile as my carrier. They won't budge as far as removing the International roaming charges. I know I am "guilty" but I didn't know any better. You'd think Xfinity Mobile would cut me some slack, but nooooo. Oh well, live and learn right?

It's all good now though. I played around with my phone a bit and got into my wi-fi settings. I saw that my hotel (Holiday Inn Express) had a wi-fi hot spot. So, I easily hooked up with that. Also currently, I'm on the Tiki Bikini's wi-fi hot spot. I'm golden! 

Thanks to your help, I can now post pics directly on the thread instead of just a Samsung link you have to click on (twice). Now, if I just can get my selfies straightened out so my Kalik beer bottle labels aren't backwards, lol. Thanks again for your help.

Edited by MorganClark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, poocher said:

This was my reaction to bus drivers in Bermuda!  OMG the streets were so narrow & people would open their car doors into the path of the bus.  They say there are no amusement parks in Bermuda but those bus rides 😳😳😳

I hear ya. To top it off here in Nassau, the little bit of narrow broken sidewalk (with holes) you do have will be interupted at frequent intervals by a parked car on it! I guess on small islands, space (including parking space) is at a premium.

27 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Getting young adults to pack and get paperwork, visa, passport etc together before we go to our pre-cruise dinner is like herding cats! Wait until I have to wake them up at 2AM tomorrow to get ready to leave…🙄

E82C5DF5-CB0F-400A-949C-BE9BC918DB76.gif

Would probably be easier for them to still be up!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, internetwhiz said:

She just moved from a balcony to a spacious balcony. That’s what we got for our August sailings. The only reg balconies were guarantee rates when we booked Monday. 

Same here, we have a regular balcony, the Ultra spacious minimum was $206  So I didn't bid.  Too much for 20 extra sq ft of balcony and 50 sq ft of room.  We'll stay in our regular.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

No way am I going to travel with 3 cranky 19-22 year olds. 🤣

I can bet that my daughter and daughter-in-law will not go to bed before our flight on the 7th. Me I don't function if I don't get my sleep.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Same here, we have a regular balcony, the Ultra spacious minimum was $206  So I didn't bid.  Too much for 20 extra sq ft of balcony and 50 sq ft of room.  We'll stay in our regular.

I agree. The only reason (besides wanting it) I put in a bid is because it was only $60 ($30 pp).

Kenny (my waiter at the Tiki Bikini) hooked me up. We're "ratcheting it uo" and going for the Kalik Gold. What's the difference from regular Kalik, you ask? Extra strength (7% abv). Gitty up!

20210715_170855.jpg

Edited by MorganClark
  • Like 2

Oh no! The tanned, muscular (ripped) female MMA fighter just showed up. I snuck a pic of her. Fortunately, she was walking away and had her back to me. If she saw me taking a picture of her, she'd probably kick my a_ _ <- ( fill in the blanks) and then snap my camera phone over her muscular knee.

Be afraid, be very afraid. Just don't look her straight in the eye because she can sense fear;

20210715_171351.jpg

Edited by MorganClark

4 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

Oh no! The tanned, muscular (ripped) female MMA fighter just showed up. A snuck a oic of her (fortunately, she was walking away and had her back to me. If she saw me taking  picture if her, she'd probably kick my a_ _ <- ( fill in the blanks) and snap my camera phone over her muscular knee; 

Be afraid, be very afraid. Just don't look her straight in the eye because she can sense fear;

20210715_171351.jpg

what’s with the weird tan lines? 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, MorganClark said:

I'm afraid, I'm very afraid.

Don't be afraid. I'm sure she is a very interesting person. I bet you ask to take a selfie with her she would do it. Sometimes the most scary people are really nice. I say go ahead and do it. It would make for a memorable photo.

• Like 4