Jump to content

LIVE - Adventure of the Seas - July 17, 2021


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

I don't know, I copy/pasted right from my Set Sail pass

 

There was a bullet between Diamond Plus * Choice, but don't have a clue

Diamond Plus is Crown and Anchor Status. 

Choice is for Casino Status, I believe.

 

Sorry, Tree-Skier! Did not see your post before I added this! Carry on.😁

Edited by CruiszBug
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Here you were, leaving last night:

 

00-WxZi_LU868kT2HrtfQ4xeUif5jgFlzWejUl8v

 

Thanks. Talk about "smooth sailing", I thought we were still tied to the dock at around 8:45 pm last night. The Captain got underway about 15 min early.. I even asked my waiter at Chops if we were underway (he said "yes").  Felt no movement what so ever. No rolling, no pitching = no puking (except for all those Classic Old Fashions last night at the Schooner, lol). I didn't feel the least bit of engine vibration either. I'm guessing Adventure OTS is diesel electric/azipods. Any marine engineers out there?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

 

Thanks. Talk about "smooth sailing", I thought we were still tied to the dock at around 8:45 pm last night. The Captain got underway about 15 min early.. I even asked my waiter at Chops if we were underway (he said "yes").  Felt no movement what so ever. No rolling, no pitching = no puking (except for all those Classic Old Fashions last night at the Schooner, lol). I didn't feel the least bit of engine vibration either. I'm guessing Adventure OTS is diesel electric/azipods. Any marine engineers out there?

 

Drinks will do that to you, you won't feel anything, be like you are floating. Pretty soon they can head back to Nassau and park it and you won't even remember you were on a cruise and where you went it didn't go.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Can I ask one of you, as long as it doesn’t interfere with drinking 😘, to post MDR menus.  They seem to be all over the place on my Royal app right now.  We aren’t sailing until March but I am already trying to set what nights we eat at MDR - CK - 1 specialty night or wing it at WJ if it’s serving dinner by then.  Love this thread. Y’all make me feel less like a Cruise lush!!

Edited by poocher
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, 3kidsncats said:

A lot of people love Buffalo Trace, but it has never wowed me.  Not to say I don’t enjoy a well made Old Fashioned with it, just have not fallen in love with it.

I agree not my favorite. But I do love their Weller Special Reserve. It can be hard to find. It could be my everyday sipper but I try to limit it for fear of not finding another bottle. Usually sells out fast on the shelf.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CruiszBug said:

Diamond Plus is Crown and Anchor Status.

Yes I get that part 🙄 after 25 cruises.  It was the CHOICE I didn't get.

Edited by BecciBoo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, poocher said:

Can I ask one of you, as long as it doesn’t interfere with drinking 😘, to post MDR menus.  They seem to be all over the place on my Royal app right now.  We aren’t sailing until March but I am already trying to set what nights we eat at MDR - CK - 1 specialty night or wing it at WJ if it’s serving dinner by then.  Love this thread. Y’all make me feel less like a Cruise lush!!

 

Are you calling me a cruise lush? If yes, thank you! I'll wear it like a "badge of honor". 😁

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

 

I got you covered on some lobster porn. Stand by...

 

Here's that lobster porn I promised. Yeah, I know, not as big and as good as that cold, deep water Maine lobster but lobster still tastes like lobster, right? I just don't like it when they serve you the whole lobster and not just the tail. I think the eyes are looking at me. Kinda like tanned, muscular female MMA fighter on Junkanoo Beach. Her (his?) eyes staring at me. Just don't look her back straight in the eye. She can sense fear. 😬

 

20210718_124506.jpg

 

Oh, btw - the lobster here is all you can eat (I ate 4). Like Tony of La Lido Loca would say, "how about that"?

Edited by MorganClark
  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BecciBoo said:

Yes I get that part 🙄 after 25 cruises.  It was the CHOICE I didn't get.

Yes, sorry I figured that! Less is more. Think I put that for other noobs who might not... I had that same question when I first saw CHOICE on my SeaPass, lol!

Edited by CruiszBug
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

 

Are you calling me a cruise lush? If yes, thank you! I'll wear it like a "badge of honor". 😁

I am,  with all the love in my heart!!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MorganClark said:

 

 

Oh, btw - the lobster here is all you can eat (I ate 4). Like Tony of La Lido Loca would say, "how about that"?

I've got my eye on the Lobster sandwich.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Such an awesome day! Our cabin attendants were top notch. They brought us all types of food and drinks. Seriously, non stop! We went down the slide, saw sharks and stingrays,  drank and ate a ton and basked in the sun. Perfect!!

 

4EDA2534-D35C-4F1C-BAE9-3A12377ACA92.jpeg

ECEBF351-673A-404F-9C73-BCBB2301CCA3.jpeg

16A03276-BE16-450B-BCB2-B3279CB8C333.jpeg

1245AA21-0EBB-4E6A-AF32-BBFF4EB0D94E.jpeg

D0C19B95-1FA3-4368-85CA-3B556C63ADEC.jpeg

D43D7873-AA9B-41B3-980C-6E64FE9172EF.jpeg

C7F04D58-DC6B-4C94-97E6-9C97063147C3.jpeg

2C6F6EBA-BE00-408B-BE64-349F1A90B3A0.jpeg

E16B4CCD-F1F9-4A36-BC90-3A74E30A5F3F.jpeg

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Such an awesome day! Our cabin attendants were top notch. They brought us all types of food and drinks. Seriously, non stop! We went down the slide, saw sharks and stingrays,  drank and ate a ton and basked in the sun. Perfect!!

 

Thank you for the pics, glad to hear you had a great experience! Just curious if you could see how many of the floating cabanas were booked...they seem to be selling out on some cruises.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm, I like the frosted drinks and just had a breakthrough thought. I don't drink, but they don't cut one a deal for virgin daiquiri, do they? Maybe I can ask for the rum on the side and push it over to a friend. Hmmmm

... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, CptBoatface said:

Hmm, I like the frosted drinks and just had a breakthrough thought. I don't drink, but they don't cut one a deal for virgin daiquiri, do they? Maybe I can ask for the rum on the side and push it over to a friend. Hmmmm

... 

or you could just purchase the refreshment package, includes mocktails.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MorganClark said:

 

Here's that lobster porn I promised. Yeah, I know, not as big and as good as that cold, deep water Maine lobster but lobster still tastes like lobster, right? I just don't like it when they serve you the whole lobster and not just the tail. I think the eyes are looking at me. Kinda like tanned, muscular female MMA fighter on Junkanoo Beach. Her (his?) eyes staring at me. Just don't look her back straight in the eye. She can sense fear. 😬

 

20210718_124506.jpg

 

Oh, btw - the lobster here is all you can eat (I ate 4). Like Tony of La Lido Loca would say, "how about that"?

Mmmmmm!  Can’t wait for my 11/12 trip and my day at Coco Beach Club.  I am going to have to food train a bit before the cruise because I have lost so much weight in the last nine months, I can barely make it through a kids meal at McD’s now!  😂

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...