Computer question about completing the Visa

MomC

You all keep talking about downloading pictures and Covid vaccination forms for the Visa.  Is that done by attaching the pictures—or is there another way that I should know about?  I know how to attach things, but I’m not sure if this is what I need to do!  HELP!😗

Thanks for your assistance!

Mom C

One more question.  Is there WiFi where we wait to get our test results so I can log in with my I Pad?  Or should I have them sent to my I phone?

Again, thanks for your help and experience.

4 hours ago, MomC said:

You all keep talking about downloading pictures and Covid vaccination forms for the Visa.  Is that done by attaching the pictures—or is there another way that I should know about?  I know how to attach things, but I’m not sure if this is what I need to do!  HELP!😗

Thanks for your assistance!

Mom C

You upload passport and vaccine information not download.

Keith

The form will give you a camera icon option.  You use it to take a picture of your CDC card.  I had a hard time with the passport because it wouldn’t lay flat and there was such a glare from lights on the paper finish…EM

• Like 1

Gearing up to do this thing, this weekend. 

Where it asks for your covid vaccination information, do I put in where we got our shots and the address? CDC is the provider?

46 minutes ago, Mudhen said:

Where it asks for your covid vaccination information, do I put in where we got our shots and the address? CDC is the provider?

I put in our local public health department with address since they provided the shots. Seemed to work fine.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BBWC said:

I put in our local public health department with address since they provided the shots. Seemed to work fine.

Excellent, thank you!

1 hour ago, Mudhen said:

Either one is fine.

I put the name of the company and their address and it went through.  The Bahamas folks said I could have said CDC.

Keith

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mudhen said:

Fast question...

Can I just do the photo page of passports or must it include the "big eagle" above the photo page?

I did the whole thing but in my case I use a scanner.

Maybe someone else did only the bottom.  

It's funny about the eagle. When we checked at the USA airport on the way to Nassau the agent noticed we hadn't signed our passports.  Only had them two years but forgot.  She said be sure to sign them as the Bahama immigration folks are strict.  We did.  They were nice but maybe because we filled out the form provided to us correctly and had all the other "stuff" they needed.

Keith

FINALLY,  I have registered each of us on the Bahamas website and paid for our test vouchers—and printed them off.

Is there anything else I need to print off?  How do I know I am done?..😩😩. Do I need to carry a printed copy of every page or will my passport number pull up my Visa when needed?

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR PATIENCE

You will need to show that visa multiple times before boarding the ship.  We had to show it when we checked in for our first flight.  I think they wanted to see it at immigration in the airport in Nassau.  Possibly at the pre-cruise hotel, and when we checked in at Baha-Mar.  I carried a second copy in case it got too worn.  EM

ALL DONE!!!! We did enlist our daughter and son in law to help with this one....you'd think we were going behind the "Iron Curtain"...haha! Anyway, I can now allow myself to get excited and actually think about packing!

Thank you to all who helped on this, held my hand, and basically said I'd get through this! We did it!!!

• Like 1