Embark?? Did it get kicked off the ship?

I thought there was going to be an episode every month or so, but June came and went without a peep.  Here we are half way through July, nothing.  This was supposed to show us their path back to cruising, and honestly they start in less then 2 weeks.  I wonder if they decided to scrap the whole series when things started drastically changing in the CDC rules and their plans as a company.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oteixeira said:

I thought there was going to be an episode every month or so, but June came and went without a peep.  Here we are half way through July, nothing.  This was supposed to show us their path back to cruising, and honestly they start in less then 2 weeks.  I wonder if they decided to scrap the whole series when things started drastically changing in the CDC rules and their plans as a company.

They have been posting some crew profiles on FB under the Embark label.  As you say, now that they are almost back maybe their time and money is better spent on operational stuff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Karaboudjan said:

They have been posting some crew profiles on FB under the Embark label.  As you say, now that they are almost back maybe their time and money is better spent on operational stuff.

Those aren't new they just didn't publicly advertise them, they have been on the Embark page since the Episode 2 drop in May.

14 minutes ago, cruisekitty22 said:

They posted a new Embark episode/show today.

I just checked the YouTube channel and there is nothing new yet, where did they release it?

14 minutes ago, cruisekitty22 said:

They posted a new Embark episode/show today.

Where was this posted, it is not on ncl.com/embark (still showing Ep. 2)

2 minutes ago, ClevelandCruisin said:

I just watched the episode with the chocolate cowboy, not sure if this was the newest episode or not.

That is a short, not a full episode, and again, while not advertised, everything you see under the NCL Stories section was added back in April/May.  (at least that is what my youtube history is telling me I watched them in).

There seem to be: 

EMBARK: NCL SPOTLIGHT, about the theater shows/productions. Mostly shorts.

EMBARK: THE SERIES, as the name says; the serie. Two episodes and a third to come, together with 1 minute sneak peeks before an episode is launched.

EMBARK: NCL STORIES, zooming into crew and their story. Short clips of around 3 minutes.

In the words of NCL:

"Welcome to EMBARK with NCL – our way of introducing you to the people, destinations and experiences of Norwegian Cruise Line.

Whether you’ve sailed with us before or are new to our cruise family, we want to connect with you beyond our ships. Through our EMBARK – The Series episodes, EMBARK Spotlights and EMBARK Stories, we’re offering you an inside look, and hopefully, a bit of inspiration.

EMBARK - THE SERIES
This five-part docuseries chronicles the relaunch journey of our 17-ship fleet following a more than a year-long voluntary suspension during the COVID pandemic. The series showcases the ongoing measures for a healthy and safe return to sailing, including unscripted conversations with executive, team members and partners tasked with ensuring our successful return to cruising. The ~30 minute episodes will stream live and be available on demand.

EMBARK SPOTLIGHTS
Focusing on the extraordinary offerings and experiences available across our fleet, EMBARK Spotlights provide access to the NCL entertainment, destinations and innovations. The first two features, which premiered in late 2020, focused on our West End and Broadway caliber productions. Watch the first two productions, “The Choir of Man – Live from London” and “NCL Live from Broadway” on-demand now.

EMBARK STORIES
Depicting authentic, vignette-style reflections from the faces and voices of NCL, including global crew, executives, partners and guests, EMBARK Stories bring our greatest strength – our people – right to you."