Explorer and Splendor Banned From Venice

Likely United code share, both are Star Alliance and you get United miles and all perks that you have as Premier Gold or whatever level you are. This is common on our flights from LAX.

on a cruise from Venice next year...but...Venice won't happen, especially as this one just leaves from Venice without actually "visiting" Venice. Do I care ? No... but I would like to know where the ship will dock and leave from. 

2 hours ago, Gcto said:

on a cruise from Venice next year...but...Venice won't happen, especially as this one just leaves from Venice without actually "visiting" Venice. Do I care ? No... but I would like to know where the ship will dock and leave from. 

Ditto. We are meant to disembark in Venice on our cruise. 

• 3 weeks later...

I would suggest taking the opportunity to visit Istria in Northern Croatia. It is an area that has traded hands between the Italians, Austrian-Hungarians and Slavic countries over the centuries. Wonderful history. They have a great wine making tradition and the people are super nice. Rovinj and Opatija are only about an hour and a half from Trieste.  

• Like 1

Well, some time ago Mr. Lavine you hinted at an issue with Venice. Well, you were on target. Splendor moving to Trieste. Actually, I wish they had hotel arrangements in Trieste as I haven’t been there.  

Sorry. Name correction - Mr Levin. Senior moment. Nope. Regent doesn’t have a hotel in Trieste. And jimmcdaniel, I would definitely do that if I could maybe on a future trip.