Crystal Blocks now discontinued

1 hour ago, little britain said:

Has anyone received a block on Odyssey yet? Thought I read they weren't doing them on that ship.

I'm not sure the issue is that they are not doing the blocks but that they didn't have any yet. It would be odd to have one ship in the fleet without blocks.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'm not sure the issue is that they are not doing the blocks but that they didn't have any yet. It would be odd to have one ship in the fleet without blocks.

Agree. Perhaps they didn't order any because they were discontinuing the programme before the ship started sailing, then we all got upset and they had to reverse the decision so someone has got to get some made quickly! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Could be supply chain interruptions.😀  I hope Oasis has a supply as I'm due one on my Sept. sail. 

1 minute ago, nelblu said:

Could be supply chain interruptions.😀  I hope Oasis has a supply as I'm due one on my Sept. sail. 

If they don't have them they will mail it to you. Adventure didn't have on for me and RCI did ship one to me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, little britain said:

Has anyone received a block on Odyssey yet? Thought I read they weren't doing them on that ship.

I am on the Odyssey right now and I filled out the form to have an Odyssey block mailed to my home.  There are not any Odyssey blocks on the ship right now, but they are on order.  Because they were planning to stop the blocks, blocks were never ordered for the Odyssey.  Odyssey will have blocks just like the other ships.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I am on the Odyssey right now and I filled out the form to have an Odyssey block mailed to my home.  There are not any Odyssey blocks on the ship right now, but they are on order.  Because they were planning to stop the blocks, blocks were never ordered for the Odyssey.  Odyssey will have blocks just like the other ships.

Thanks - glad to hear it!