Any hotels with early check-in for pre-cruise stay in FLL?

Hi all, we are sailing out of FLL in 2 weeks on 8/1.  We arrive at the airport early, like 10am that Saturday.  Has anyone had consistent luck checking in early to a particular hotel in FLL?  I know if they're full Fri night it won't happen, but we have run into some hotels that won't even consider letting you check in early, even if they have an open room.  We are trying to stay around $200 or less for the night with at least a shuttle one of the ways (airport to hotel and/or hotel to cruiseport).  We would love to throw our suits on and have a long pool day that day we arrive instead of sitting around for hours till 3 or 4 when we can check in.  We would be open to one that you have SAFELY stashed your luggage with concierge too.  Not all hotels look like they have the most secure front desk and would hate to loose something before our trip even begins!!  Would also like to walk to lunch/dinner, but that's not a make or break criteria as we can ubereats.  Early check in is the most important to us.  Thanks for any help!!

Early check in on a Saturday morning in a busy cruise port is going to be a serious challenge...think about it for a second.

Many, probably most, hotels are very good at holding luggage. We have used the Embassy Suites luggage holding a couple of times with no issues, and they have a nice pool.

If we arrive early at any of the Hyatt's, either pre or post, they secure our luggage until a room is ready. Since we pack swim attire in carry-on luggage, we use a changing/bathroom near the pool and relax for a few hours until we can formally check in. There have been a few times we were able to check in well before noon, though now I'm sure extra cleaning and limited help might prevent that. The early check in charge can be absurd.

Darcy

The Hyatt will let you use the facilities but does charge if you want the room pre-checkin time.  I think it was $40.  I think you are going to have a difficult time finding hotels less than $200 a night unless maybe at the airport or farther from the port.

34 minutes ago, franktown said:

The Hyatt will let you use the facilities but does charge if you want the room pre-checkin time.  I think it was $40.  I think you are going to have a difficult time finding hotels less than $200 a night unless maybe at the airport or farther from the port.

Agreed

Think the OP should be looking at the likes of Ramada etc., and give them a call.