Elation

camper49

Other than using the available bookings on the website, there is no way to know until Carnival makes an official announcement.  They have indicated that info may come this week about sailings in Sept and Oct.

Beyond that, who knows when we will know.

• Like 2

I am booked on the Sensation in January and  beginning to wonder if this will be another no go as am concerned that Fantasy class will be the very last to go.  Never thought after a vaccine we would still be inching back to normal. Am in Cocoa Beach now and saw a cruise ship heading toward Port Canaveral yesterday and had dinner at at Fishlip's last night and have me a longing to be at sea again

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, elklemi said:

I am booked on the Sensation in January and  beginning to wonder if this will be another no go as am concerned that Fantasy class will be the very last to go.  Never thought after a vaccine we would still be inching back to normal. Am in Cocoa Beach now and saw a cruise ship heading toward Port Canaveral yesterday and had dinner at at Fishlip's last night and have me a longing to be at sea again

This is a good point. When they made the decision to be 100% vaccinated. This process should have moved much quicker. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, phoneman69 said:

I sure hope it's sailing by Sept 2022 or Carnival is going to have to cancel another of my cruises. LOL

If not then the whole restart has definitely not hit best case scenario milestones. Not willing to entertain that possibility.

2 hours ago, phoneman69 said:

I sure hope it's sailing by Sept 2022 or Carnival is going to have to cancel another of my cruises. LOL

My fiance and I are getting married on the Elation in june of 2022 - and cruising after.  I would hope they have it actually sailing by then.  I wouldn't think they'd allow us to purchase a wedding package and several cruise bookings if they didn't intend to sail - but who knows. lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daddymikey1975 said:

My fiance and I are getting married on the Elation in june of 2022 - and cruising after.  I would hope they have it actually sailing by then.  I wouldn't think they'd allow us to purchase a wedding package and several cruise bookings if they didn't intend to sail - but who knows. lol

Well Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and YES please be sailing by then. If i may ask who is preforming the ceremony?   

On 7/16/2021 at 3:44 PM, phoneman69 said:

Well Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and YES please be sailing by then. If i may ask who is preforming the ceremony?   

A local officiant arranged by carnival. 

It's a rather easy process. I was surprised! 

The Sensation is in the Gulf circling off the coast of Galveston. The crew has had a least one vaccine shot in Mobile. It appears they plan to sail by October as planned but things can change quickly. The Glory is repainted and on its way back to the US. Hopefully it will sail early Fall out of N.O.

• 3 weeks later...